Chapter 20- "Never know what's in your browsing history."

Start from the beginning

"And the paint fight one we had one last summer" I laugh nodding crossing it off, oh my mums face when she saw the back garden that day.

Priceless.

"Create melted crayon art" crossing it off, it didn't go as well as we planned.

Just turned out to be a hot crayon mess but it was fun.

"Have matching t-shirts, why did we put that on there?" Nath chuckles "I'm not sure but we've done it" crossing it off, we have matching superman tops.

Their great.

"Play a prank on some" crossing that off done that plenty of times and had it done on me plenty of times.

Dropping my head onto Nathan's shoulder with a smile on my lips "you know we probably could do most of the stuff in there" tapping the book "probably" Nath agreed resting the side of his head on mine.

Yawning nuzzling my head into Nath's shoulder, letting my tried eyes close.

Hearing Nath sign, sneakily opening one of my eyes looking through my eyelashes to see Nath eyes shut tight head lent back pinching the bridge of his nose all tense and weird.

Why won't he tell me what's wrong?!

~*~

"Izzy!!"

I groaned, no I'm not going to play Barbie with you!

Pushing Clare away and pulling the covers over my head nuzzling my head more into the pillow "I'll get Joshy" Clare threatens I actually chuckle "go ahead" I grumble my voice muffled "fine!" She huffs hearing her little feet run along the floor.

What's josh gonna do??

"Bella wake up mum said you have to talk Clare to a birthday party or something" josh grumbles clearly just got woken up too "you do it" I grumble "no, I've got... A job I need to go to" josh replies "lair" I reply head still in the pillow "now! I'm not doing it."

Feeling hands wrap around my ankles and give them a tug, pulling me off the bed with a scream. "I. Hate. You" I glare from the floor "yeah, get dressed and take Clare!" Josh replies walking out the room "next time put a top on I don't want to be blinded" I shout walking to my bathroom "your already blind!" Josh replied smugly.

I hate josh.

And his smart remarks.

Getting dressed throwing on a pair of jeans, loose fitting jumper and converse grabbing my phone walking out the bedroom, to see Clare there with a grin, glaring at her tying my hair up in a high messy pony.

Supermodel material right here,

"How am I meant to get you to the party? Josh is the one who can 'drive' if you call it driving" I say mumbling the last bit "oi! One time" josh argues walking out the main bathroom "you drove us into a river!" I exclaim josh rolls his eyes "it wasn't that bad..." Josh trails off giving him a look "come on Clare" picking her up placing her on my hip walking downstairs.

Walking down the road hearing Clare go on and on about this party "it gonna be so much fun! But Lizzy you can't just drop me off there you have to stay!" Clare demands "what? Why?! I have places to go people to see" I say Clare looks at me and then laughs.

Thanks.

"All the other older sisters do! And Ellie has this really pretty popular big sister who everyone loves and Ellie thinks she's the best at everything! Urgh!" Clare explodes.

Huh, so there's a Sophie in every school.

"So you brought me along to show off?" Breathing a laugh "yep, your very pretty, funny and go to a posh performing arts school" I smile "thanks Clare" I laugh.