Chapter Two- Date

Start from the beginning

 I walked over to Zoey and I tried to look sad. I doubt I did because I was not that great of faking emotions but I was trying. "Oh my gosh James why do you look so sad? What happened? What did he say? Do I need to go do something?" I guess it won her over.

 "He said he wanted to go get coffee with me later! I'm going to meet him by the flag pole at three then we’re leaving for some coffee!" I was so happy, not for the coffee but because I was going on a date.

 " How could you trick me like that? I was about to go fight him too. I told you he would say yes. I didn't expect him to ask you out too though."

 "Yeah yeah yeah. The amazing Zoey is right once again." Then the warning bell rang. "I better get going to Mr. Axle’s class before he kills me for being late." He was always so strict about being on time. He said it makes a bad impression to be late. That's the only thing I hate about him.

 I walked away thinking about how annoying it was that she was always right. I was usually right but I was never right when it came to my life's own problems. I was only right when it came to other peoples problems.

 I was in English and I just kept on wanting for school to be over so I could go see Ron. It was seventh period already so there were only two periods left. "James what is a genre?" I thought about how easy of a question that was and I was right about to answer when Mr. Axle followed up saying "Yeah you need to pay attention."

 I just completely ignored him the rest of the class and went to seventh period thinking about what I was going to do on the date. I had never been on a date with another guy before (if this even was a date) so I had no idea what I was supposed to do. I guess I should just be myself and see where that leads us. The bell rung and I went to eighth period and it seemed like it zipped by. I went right to the flag pole after going to my locker.

 Ron was already standing there and I got butterflies in my stomach just seeing him. "Hey James are you ready for this date?" (I guess it is a date)

 "Yeah, I have been thinking about it for the last three periods. I didn't know if it was a date or not to be honest. Now I'm even more nervous." I said a little shyly.

 "I won't lie but I have been looking forward to this too. And you have no need to be nervous. I wanted to ask you a long time ago but I never did because I didn't know if you would like me. So do you want to go to Starbucks or to Dunkin Donuts?"

 "You're answer to your own question makes me decide if we go on this date or not." I said and giggled. I love Starbucks so much it was probably my favorite place but Dunkin Donuts not too much.

 "Okay well let’s go to Starbucks?" he questioned more than stated.

 "Perfect answer." I said delighted

 "Do you have your car?" I wish that I had my own car. Without a car my life was just boring. I couldn't really go anywhere. I saved money by taking the bus. I also rode my bike everywhere so I could stay in shape for track.

 "No, I just take the bus so I can save money."

 "Okay, we can just take my car." I walked over to his car and it was absolutely beautiful. I don't know what was more beautiful him or his car. He had a convertible light blue 2013 mustang.

 "This is a really nice car."

 "Thanks my Mom got it for me." I got in and we started driving to Starbucks. It was nice out so without asking I hit the button for the top to go down. It started folding away and I felt so free. It was amazing. The air was just flying over my head and then I started singing the song  that was on so loudly.