A Second Chance - 5

Start from the beginning

Avni sees him and gets shocked to hears all this about Sanjana....

Neil - I don't know what name this society will give to our relationship and I don't even care about this society,
bahut jee liye sabke liye maine...

Avni looks at him

Neil - jab jo log kehte hai main karta jaata hu... pehle shaadi karlo, shaadi karli maine... ab sab keh rahe hai bache karlo....
aisa lagta hai jaise main sirf inhi chizon ke liye bna hu.. kya meri koi apni zindagi nahi hai....main bhi to jee sakta hu n apni life ?

He asks this question to Avni and Avni sees how much pain is in his voice right now....

Neil - And trust me, I wanted to tell you the whole truth this morning but couldn't able to tell....

Avni hears this and remembers how he was tense and restless since this morning.

Neil sees her and speaks

Neil - With your arrival, my life was again on the right track, but now... now it seems that I will be scattered again.....

saying this he sits on couch with thud.....
Listening to Avni's words, she has no hope now that she wants to understand anything about him... But still now he has said everything that he had to say

Avni listens to all this and feels very bad seeing him like this...Neil looks at her tearfully and Avni comes close to him and sits beside him.... Neil looks at her and Avni speaks...

Avni - pehle nahi bol paaye par ab bolo kya bolna chahte ho...
mujhe sab kuch sch Janna hai ab

Neil sees her and then Avni gives him water and then Neil starts speaking....In which he narrates how his grandfather forcibly married him by giving his oath.
But still he thought that this relationship should be given a chance but then he came to know how Sanjana's thinking is for him and for his family....At the same time, he also comes to know that she has countless boyfriends with whom she also has physical relations...How many times has he seen her meeting her boyfriends and heard her talking on the phone....

And he tried many times to tell all this to his family members but everyone says that he only wants to defame Sanjana Because this marriage is not done according to his wish...and how does Sanjana pretend to be innocent in front of everyone
At home only his mother trusts him....But at the same time, both of them have no evidence to convince everyone in the house about all the wrong things about Sanjana.
And at the same time, Neil also tells Avni that he has not even touched Sanjana or shared a bed with her till date.

Neil - aur ab...ab bebe mera bachcha chahti hai.... main pareshan ho gya hu Avni..... mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha Main kya karu.... main aise aur nahi jee sakta

Avni listens to him and feels very bad for him... but at the same time she takes a deep breath and speaks

Avni - Go home Neil...and give your marriage another chance..
Fulfill all the wishes of the bebe.....

Neil gets shocked to hears all this from her.. and he sees her and speaks

Neil - Avni please hum is problem ka koi solution nikal lenge aur tum saath rahogi to main sab kar lunga....
Please don't leave my side, now I can't stay away from you.... I will die without you now....

Avni puts her hand on his mouth and shakes her head in no, indicating that she should never talk of dying like this again.
Neil sees her with teary-eyed

Avni removes her hand from his mouth and speaks

Avni - If you have truly loved me, then accept what I am saying.
And see that everything will be right at one time.
That's why now you go home... You have to swear on our love, you have to do what I am telling you.