Chapter 14 Adorable Lovers

Start from the beginning

So repulsed.

So unwanted.

And his mood sinks to the swampy depths of sadness.

Yim can't hold his grim look and just jumps into the cool water.

And the others shall also enjoy the refreshing pleasure.

NuNew cries out when he gets the water shock.

He stands up, sticks his tongue out at Yim and jumps into the water with full force.

Now he wants too.

His fountain has more on it.

Zee laughs out as he sees his nong's delight and jumps in after him.

"Let's get in the water, too!" beams Nat at his Pi.

And Max wants to grant his every wish.

And Nat chortles as Max carefully lifts him up and carries him into the water like his bride.

"Nat has legs!" shouts Zee, splashing the two newlyweds, "you don't always have to carry him!" he teases his best friend.

Max, however, is just bouncing off the outside world.

He feels closer to Nat than ever before and their union releases the highest protective instincts in him.

"Let him be! He just wants to spoil Nat!" mumbles NuNew to his Zee.

"That's already more than spoiling!" grumbles Zee back.

"I'm telling you, Max and Nat are making my stomach contents go on a rampage. That breakfast was so good. That would really be too bad!" grumbles Tutor, "And here are your cocktails!" he exclaims, placing the color beauties next to each other at the edge of the pool.

Four lovers and Yim float to the pool's edge in the blue water, looking forward to the delight of taste.

"Aren't you coming in too?" asks Nat, who is snuggled up to Max and carried by him on his hands.

Tutor squints at Yim, who feels caught and averts his eyes.

And the sting in his heart he just can't ignore.

"No! I don't think I feel like your frolicking in the pool today," he declares in an affected voice and lies down on a lounger.

Four pairs of eyes exchange glances and finally stare at Yim.

The latter only looks longingly at Tutor.

"You should just bring him in!", Max addresses him.

Yim sees Nat clinging to Max's body and feels that feeling again that makes him feel scared today.

Tutor's touches suddenly show such a color change.

Yim's body just reacts too strongly to any skin contact.

It wasn't like that before.

And why is he so frightened by it.

And everyone sees Yim blush.

"Tutor seems depressed. You're too reserved today. Did something happen?" asks Nat, sipping his cocktail.

"Don't leave him lying there all alone!", Zee now interferes, "Today is the last day here. You should present yourselves as Ship!", he appeals to Yim's mind.

And Yim nods.

He has to pull himself together.

They are working together.