August Sun

Monniieeeee! PEYYYYY!” I yell. She and Peyton now decides to start packing. We’re moving, we as in me Ella Evens, Peyton Anderson, Monique Sandro, and of course the moms are moving back to Capitola Beach, CA for our summer and senior year. We own a huge beach house along the coast, we all had lived their when we were born till freshman year. Then we moved to Sydney, Australia. Our Moms are best friends and they desided to raise their girls together, well for the exception of Mikah, Peyton’s older brother. (by two years)

We only moved to Sydney because their was a record company that liked our songs. So their for our parents pushed us to Sydney. Our band is called August Sun.

“Ahh for the last time WE ARE COMING!” they shouted in unison. Right after the finished yelling Monique desended down the steps. Her long dark brown wavy hair in a messy bun on top of her head. She was wearing Nike shorts with a matching tank top.

“Whats up?” she asks when she walks to me.

“What do you mean Mary specifically said the driver was bringing us in time for our flight at 6:30 AM and you know what time it is?” I ask tapping my foot.

“Calm your horses doll face Its only like 6:00...” Monique says nonchalantly.

“Yeah I know! Where is Peyton?” I ask.

“Where do you think? Haha don’t worry babe Cappy can wait, but Mikah can’t!” she squealed. She loves Mikah. Since we were little. I mean I’m not going to deny it he’s smoking’. With his smoldering green eyes and light brown hair.

“What I miss?” Peyton says walking down the stairs with her suitcases. By suitcases I mean about five, the rest are already in California.

“Not too much but Monnie has been day dreaming about your brother.” I said with a smug smile.

She put her hands over her ears.

“Eghhh GRODY!” she said.

“Uhm grody? He is smoking’!” Monique said

“Yuck.” Peyton said in discussed while readjusting her long light brown hair into a pony tail.

BEEP BEEP!

“Tommy is here!” I yell, he is our limo driver.

“Yo, Ella is he coming with us to California?” Peyton asked.

“Yes… Now lets go!” I say cheerfully as I grab my carryon and skip gleefully to the limo. Then five minutes later the girls hop in and we’re off to the airport.

***

We had got to the airport five minutes before the plane left.

On the plane we mostly slept, talked, and went over new music and lyrics I wrote. I was the lead singer and guitarist, Monique was bass or piano, and Peyton was normally drums.

When we arrived back in America, California it was 6pm the next day.

As we walked down the steps of the plane we saw flashing lights and posters that read:

AUGUST SUN YOU ROCK!

ILY ELLA!

MONIQUE YOU MA GUURLL!!

ROCK ON PEYTON!!!

And more.

“What should we do?” I ask them in a whisper.

“ I know where the limo is.” Pey said pointing over to my right about 5 yards away.

“On three run…” Monique said.

“One….”

“Two”

“THREE!”

We made our mad dash.

“AHHHHHH” the crowd sounded.

“They are just like them goddamm ANKLE BITERS!” Pey yelled, as we reached the Limo we jumped inside and it immediately started and was gone. We started laughing rolling on the floor of our limo.

“Ladies… Seatbelts!“ Our driver said strictly. We frowned and got on the seats and put them on. “We will arive to your destination in 20 minutes.”

***

“We have arrived.” He said driving up out side of a huge mansion I didn’t recognize. “Ladies welcome to the Jade residents. Leave your belongings in thee vehicle, you are here for a get together. Oh grab a bathing suit and dress.” He said and basically pushed us out of the limo.

I went to my carryon and grabbed a blood red, and a matching strapless dress to go over it and my makeup.

Peyton went for a more elegant look with a black bikini and the same dress as me but black. And her makeup.

Monique had grabbed a yellow bikini and the same dress as us but yellow. Also grabbed her makeup.

“Stuff all your stuff in here.” I told them and they stuffed it in my gymnastics bag. “Come on.”

“Woah this place is pretty ace!” Monique says as we walk up the bazillion steps.

“You knock..” I tell Pey.

“Arg!” She replied but grabbed the brass handle and knocked four times. But of course stepped back so we stood in a line.

I heard a muffled, “We will get it Ma.” boys voices said.

Four guys opened the door. Four hot guys, from the band Chasing the Stars.