01| No, its about your marriage!

CHAPTER 01

               Keeping the last piece of cloth in my bag I zipped it ready to travel. I took a quick glance at my whole empty hostel room while tears blurred my vision.

The whole two years of life here! Undoubtedly it bought best and worst out of me; I have laughed till my stomach ache, cried till my head spin; Experiencing every special moments to living my worst days; having felt like entering heaven to endup in hell; to think I have made the best decision to regret every ounce of my energy!!

Two years away from home making new family here I learnt what life is!

Two years in Canada- my dreamland, I didn't leave any city unexplored here!

I was a traveller since I'm a toddler but the circumstances and the mental struggles here made me realise only travelling can soothe my soul like a cold water on dry throat, like a burnol on the burning skin!

Yesterday when I called baba as my friends started packing bags to home he said he's in a business trip and Ansh is still in hostel, so I dropped the idea of going home early and count hours looking out of window alone in that big mansion- I always have an alternative- my baby travelling bag and me again!!

Three days ago we had our farewell and it was the most difficult part- to depart and never meet! Yeah all my friends here are from the different parts of world and we have least hope of ever meeting again; with heavy heart, swollen eyes everyone hugged eachother for one last time; Having zipping a bundle of memories in heart, zillions of feelings, billions of emotions waving infront- this life is just too much sometimes isn't it? How can it even be this cruel to not let us meet again? I used to bunk class and sleep in hostel if my friends are absent and now?
Tears rolled down my cheeks and I least bothered to wipe it, maybe letting it flow to dry will help me a little.. Idk!

Leaving everything behind I took out my diary to scribble because it always helped me to unload alittle weight soaking my heart..

July 8th 2022

Sitting amidst my packed luggages, dark room, closed windows, pulled curtains, lights off, only letting a dim light to fall on you dear dairy.. a lone tear wetted your pages, my handwritings didn't remain same- with trembling hands, undone hair, messy blackliner smudging around my puffy swollen red eyes these writings are shaky..
I can feel my room roar in unbearable silence- this room always used to be echoing with laughter, funny mimics or cries! But now silent tears is only I can offer you-
I'm gonna miss you alot!

Thank you for bringing us close together!
Thank you for all the best and worst memories!
Thank you for letting me be myself around here!
Thank you for not judging my appearance!
Thank you for everything!

I shouted as a turned my page, this is too heavy to even cry alone; I miss my bestfriend soo much; I miss my best roomies; I miss us like anything!

Dear diary,
You have been my best friend when I couldn't tell my secrets to anyone else maybe with a fear of getting judged- maybe fear of seeing disappointment in their eyes but you have always been my shoulder to cry- I could crumble your pages to bite some bitter memories penning down it on you- you are not just a piece of paper to me but a whole beautiful person in real- I survived manydays just because of you- Thank you!

I closed it suddenly as I don't know what to write now! Thousands of memories, millions of thoughts..I fear stepping out of Canada for now; I have to deal with my life- end of this student life, responsibilities waiting ahead, I will be having to take the responsibility of our business- my baba is turning old and he can't handle it all alone now that too after his third heart attack and above all I'll be getting married-