1.DANCE

On a stage was a young man dancing, the audience are clapping and praises the man's good dancing skill. They didn't looked at him with disgust because the dancer was a man.

The little bells around the man's waist, ankles and wrist were ringing as he swings, jumps, and spins. His footsteps were very quiet, barely making any sounds even though he jumped really high. The faster he dance, the faster the bell rings.

He didn't wear any veil like the other dancers to hide their face, as they can see his pleasant smile. Instead he wears a blindfold hiding his eyes, he can't see anything but he was already used to it. His straight long silky blonde hair was tied in a ponytail, as he dance, his hair will swing as if they were feathers.

He wore a male version of a dancer clothes. He dances very elegantly yet wild and unpredictable. He was very gorgeous yet so handsome, like a combination of a fairy and a war god.

As he stopped dancing, the other dancers has already moved out on their positions, all the audience thought that the show was already over, but the curtains didn't closed. The young man then slowly spin's moving on the other direction then did a flip as he grabbed something on the floor.

It was a stick?..... No it wasn't. It was a very tin sword almost like a thread. He then swings his sword up in the air as if he slashes something, but it was just air. This sent cold shivers down to the audience spines, he swings his sword as he leaps, jumped and spins. This made the young man even more attractive, as the young man fights in a imaginary battlefield, the audience didn't dare to make a sound as they watch him fight. The bell's ring and ring, different pattern of ringing but as they played together they created a great music along with the other instruments that was being played

His dance was telling a story, he leaps back to dodge a imaginary attacker on his front, slashes an arrow from a surprise attacker, stumbled as he got strike from his most trusted commandre's sword, an expression of betrayal can be seen on his face as he bit his lower lips. He trembles after he slashed the commandre who betrayed him, he continued his sword dance and no one was blinking not willing to missed anything.

Some even shed tears as he dances, then the sword dance was finished as he raises his sword up in the air, as a sign of victory. The audience applause as they were very happy that the dancer didn't fail their expectations, then the curtains closed saying that the show had already ended.

On the other side of the stage were it was dark and no one can see what was on there was a young boy watching the young man with eyes full of envy, he then closed his eyes then murmur something before vanishing.
...........

A young man then woke up from his short nap. He smiled as if he had just done something that he always wanted to, then glanced to his lower half as he chuckled bitterly.

"That's something I would never be able to do."

As soon as the bus stops, he then put his poker face as he pushes his wheelchair out of vehicle. Pushing his wheelchair alone, with no accompany. It's not like he wanted to be alone, he just have to be alone..... That's how it was always been. Waiting for the light to turn green before crossing the road, he felt empty. Seeing everyone around him have someone to talk to, while he had no one.

He hated it.

He hated this shitty world

Yet

He still wants to continue on living.

As long as he can remember, his parents hated him. He doesn't know the reason why or does he.