Y/n: What now??

Jeonghan: I suggest that you stop moving unless you want me to take you home and fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk for a week!

He quietly whispered in my ear. My eyes widened at what he said and I immediately stood up. Just then Joshua and Dokyeom walked in. Just at the perfect time. I walked up and looked at the members ready to start my presentation when Seungkwan interrupted.

Seungkwan: Noona, why are you so red??

Now all the members are looking at me.

Wonwoo: Jeonghan hyung must have done something to make her so red. I mean like are we all just going to pretend that we didn't just hear what Jeonghan told her before Joshua and DK walked in??

They heard that! Well that's embarrassing, I tried to start again when I was once again interrupted.

Dokyeom: What did Hyung say to here?

Dino: Jeonghan Hyung said that he will fu--

Y/n: TODAY WE are here to pick out outfits for your upcoming concert Face The Sun.

I said cutting of Dino before he could complete his sentence. While the rest of them started laughing there after finally listening to me.

After the presentation we started taking measurements of the boys to get the perfect fit clothing for them so that they are comfortable while performing. I started with Jeonghan and now i am doing Hoshi's measurements.

Y/n: You gained so much more muscle from last time I measured you. Guess all that exercising paid off, look at you man!

Hoshi: Really, i didn't even notice. Look at these abs!

He lift up his t-shirt to saw me his abs making me giggle at his excitement.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He then whispered something in my ears. Making me laugh even more.

Hoshi: Hyung is glaring at me right now, I promise of looks to kill I would be dead by now.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This only made Jeonghan more jealous even thought it was not my intention to do so. Not long after that I heard the door slam shut, making everybody go silent. I looked at where Jeonghan was siting and noticed that he wasn't there anymore

Hoshi: I didn't mean to make him upset.

Y/n: Its okay, he is just being childish. I will talk to him later.

TIME SKIP

We were all reached home, no one saw Jeonghan anywhere in the dom. I decide to call him but he wasn't picking up. It is now 2 in the morning and I am still waiting for him to come home. I phoned him numerous times but he did not answer and I left him a whole lot of messages that he hasn't opened yet.

I saw feeling sleepy but I wanted to wait for Jeonghan when my phones started ringing and I answered it right away.

Y/n: WHERE ARE YOU DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I CALLED!!

Jeonghan: Come to XXX apartment I will be waiting.

He replied with a serious voice and thereafter cut the call.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hey guys. This book is finally coming to an end so excited to complete it. Just two more chapter left.

I don't usually recommend books but I fell in love with this and I think it deserves more hype. Please show love to this book although it is not a fan fiction. I personally know the author but I promise she won't disappoint.

https://www

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Darkangyl?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_profile&wp_page=user_details&wp_uname=manii_8&wp_originator=9v2ptvM0ReJtoE6uB8xeZuGzqgMGf9E4H%2B1xUkwl9HpZBEJ80Auibi2GrIPVq97027yLJ7RCE72lGgwO5d45rbc%2B0lEuLM94xgvwxjIklC6G03xnDXRtDtK3ZyDNqwYw