Another oneshott!!

Start from the beginning

The car ride was smooth, and you spent most of the time looking out of the window. When you got there, you entered the large house and went towards the office. 

When you arrived, you knocked before someone familiar said, " Come in" You opened the door and slowly entered, not forgetting to shut it behind you. " Hello, it's nice to see you again" Ms. Shiraishi  said. " Uhm, yes" you responded while taking a seat across from her desk. 

" uh... If you don't mind me asking,  why did you hire me so quickly?" She re-adjusted herself in her seat and looked like she was thinking. " Uhm.... I don't know!" She shrugged casually. She wasn't as stern as you thought an owner of a ginormous place like this would be. " Anyway, for today, just dust around, maybe polish the tables too. It hasn't been cleaned in a while. Also, can you cook?" 

You nodded your head. " Great then. Before you leave, if you could make a small dinner for one" After that she left the office, leaving you sitting down. " Alright then..." You lifted yourself from your seat and got to work.

You were glad they skipped the interview with you. Truth was, you had no idea how to clean properly. Like yeah, washing dishes and picking up, all of the simple stuff. But polishing? 

You started off by grabbing a duster and dusting a coffee table in the main room. When it was done, you grabbed a polishing oil and dabbed a little on. Now what do I do with it?

You just decided to wipe it off. " Hold on a sec" You turned around. It was Ms. Shiraishi. She looked so confused. " You do know how to clean, right?" Oh crap. She was onto you. " Of course!" You tried to block the mess that was the coffee table.

" No no it's alright. Like this." She went over to the table and took your rag from you. As she was demonstrating, you observed quietly. " Go on, now you try" She let go and motioned towards you. 

" Uhm, alright!" You grabbed the rag and tried to copy her circular like motion, and slightly cringed when you knew very well you weren't doing it right. "  No". You heard her say. How could one be so bad at polishing a table? This you did not know. 

You were expecting to get fired imminently. There was no way she would keep you. You were completely convinced until you felt a slight pressure on your hand. Ms. Shiraishi's hand was. guiding yours around the table. " See? It's not that hard" She chuckled  and turned to face you. 

" Hello? you still in there?" You snapped out of it when she waved her hand infront of you face. " Sorry!" You continued to polish the table, and she eventually left. 

After a long day of trying to clean, you finally packed up your stuff and headed into the kitchen. The last thing you needed to do was just to make her something for dinner. Luckily, you couldn't clean, but you could cook. 

When you were done, you took the plate to Ms. Shiraishi's office. Before you could knock, she opened to door. " Wowww Looks good! You can go home now! I'll contact the driver!" 

The drive home was quiet. It began to rain lightly, and the tapping on the window relaxed you. You got out of the car and thanked the man. As soon as you opened to door you collapsed on the couch. Not even considering having dinner that night. You were just tired.

You woke up on the couch, still in your uniform. The morning sun was filtering itself into the window through the blinds. You checked the time. " 8:30? " You rubbed your eyes. wait, 8:30?? Oh no... the driver would be here any minute! 

" Finally! I've been trying to wake you for ages!" Your little sister was right next to you. Jumping to your feet you ran to the bathroom, quickly ironed your uniform and washed up.