Another oneshott!!

You felt your anxiety rise as you gripped the rent bill. There was no way you'd be able to pay that... Things had been a bit rough lately, and right now you were without a job. Your search never ended though. In fact, just that day you had walked yourself over to a job fair. 

You let the bill slip to the floor as you shifted the weight of your head into your hands, which were leaning on the table.

 You really wanted to cry, but there was someone you had to stay strong for. Your little sister who was 13. You were an adult, and both of your parents had recently passed away, so with no-where else to go she was in your hands now.

Right now, she was asleep in her room.  You went to bed that night thinking about the next possible way to get some type of job. Why wasn't anybody hiring you anyway? ( huh that's actually a question for me). 

Saturday morning came fast, and you left for the day to job hunt again. After a unsuccessful morning, you went back home and opened your computer. Searching up available jobs, you found a website. 

" Housekeeper job for hire at Shiraishi estate..." You knew where that was, you had walked by it one day. It was a ginormous mansion. " Interviews will be held at estate tomorrow through next week Tuesday..." This could be it!

You weren't getting your hopes up though, your luck when it came to interviews was not good at all. You spent the rest of the day looking for a nice outfit to wear. When you got home, you cooked something for you and your sister and ate a quiet dinner. 

That night you ironed your outfit and picked a nice jewelry set from your mothers box. You also pre-made a breakfast for your little sister. 

The next morning, you woke her up and told her you were going for another interview. After she wished you luck, you were on your way. 

When you got there, there were plenty of people who also seemed to be there for the interview, and they were being let in one by one. When your turn finally arrived, you were escorted into the building by a man. 

" Right down here is the interview room. If you could just walk down that hall". The man pointed down the hall towards two large doors. As you made your way towards them, they opened. Another man was sitting on a couch and offered you a seat on one across from him. 

" Okay. To start us off, can I get your name?" He pulled out a notepad and a pen. " It's Reader Lastname" You said as clearly as possible. " alright Ms. Lastname, do you happen to be a skilled-"

" She'll do" Someone else spoke from the doorway. " But Miss Shiraishi, we haven't even gone over her qualifications!" the man interviewing you said. You turned towards the door to see who had said that.

It was a woman around your age who had dark hair with blue highlights. " I said she'll do" The woman walked away. " Uhm.. Okay. Here's the job Ms. Lastname." You said thank you, and left for home. 

While it was a bit strange, you got a job, and that was enough for you.

" Oh you're back early! I thought that interview would have lasted longer" Your sister said opening the door for you. " Yeah! I didn't even have to get the interview. Ms. Shiraishi hired me on the spot!" " huh. Guess that works too". You placed the keys on the table and sat down on the couch.

" Where did you say you were working at now?" You sister soon came and joined you. You slipped her the card you got on your way out of the interview. " Wow! They have to pay you a lot to take care of that entire house" You glanced at her. " I hope so. We really need it" 

Timeskip...

A car had come to pick you up. Your sister was staring in awe from the window. " Uhm, Is this car for me?" You asked the driver once he rolled down the window. " Yes of  course! Now get in. You have to be at the estate by 9:00. I'll driver you back here at 10:00 pm" You got into the car and waved to your sister. She waved back, before giving you a thumbs up and closing the blinds.