With A S/O Who Has Heterochromia

Start from the beginning

-He obviously cant talk much to make you feel better so he does it in other ways.

-Like putting postit notes on your mirrors telling you how pretty he thinks you are.

-Or buying you mascara so you can, and i quote,

-"Make those eyes pop"- Said by Panda for Toge.

Yuta Okkotsu

-He literally treats you no different from how he treats anyone else.

- Probably did end up staring at you the first time he met you. He gets a little embarrassed after though.

-He just thinks you're so pretty, like wow.

-He'll try to defend you but he might stutter a bit. But if it's something really mean then he won't hesitate to stand up for you, stutter nowhere to be found.

-Definitely whispers about how pretty you are without realising it :)

Professionals

Kento Nanami

-Remains very composed when he meets you because he just doesn't want to make you self-conscious.

-While trying not to stare he actually ends up just not ever making eye contact, so you end up thinking he doesn't really like you.

-Once he realises, he'll try to act a little more normal and he'll most likely apologise for acting in such a manner.

-He doesn't seem to be effected by people's judgement of you on the outside but on the inside he's really pretty disgusted at how people can be so horrible.

-He's careful as to not lead you to a decision unless it's yours so he tries his best to support you if you choose to wear contacts or keep them natural.

-Either way, at the end of the day you're still the person he fell in love with, eyes or not.

Satoru Gojo

-He both loves then and slightly envies them.

-He's used to having the prettiest eyes in a relationship so it's weird when he gets so awestruck by yours.

-No way in hell is he letting anyone talk shit about them.

-"Not real??? Your ratty extensions aren't real, Ashley."

-He always makes sure to hype you the fuck up as much as he can. He wants you to be confident in yourself.

-He might even wear eyeshadow inspired by the two colours so you can see for yourself just how pretty they are to him.

Cursed spirits

Mahito

-He literally doesn't even realise its a big deal because he has the same condition.

-He likes looking into them (Seriously he could do it for hours on end)

-If people are mean to you i think you know what's gonna happen.

-"You're eyes are nice, but i love all of you <3"

Sukuna

-Doesnt really care all that much.

-He likes them but he wont make a big deal of it (Tsundere bitch)

-But just because he doesn't really care about it superficially doesn't mean he doesn't care about you.

-He will smack a bitch if he needs too. He was gonna do it anyway tbh.

-He acts like he didn't do it for your sake but really he just doesnt want to hurt his own pride.

-At night, he sometimes thinks about things he can say to show you that he thinks you are beautiful, but he hardly says them because he thinks he sounds dumb and like a simp.

-"SHE'S SO PRETTY! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?? AHHHHHH"

Choso

-Oh my god, such a little sweetheart.

-He isn't even phased by them, all he knows is that you in general are just stunning.

-He does anything he can to make you feel confident.

-He'll offer to do your make up, place reminders in your sunglasses case.

-This sweetheart will even buy contacts to have the same thing so you feel less alone.

-People don't even say stuff because he simply will not let them. You're gone before the words leave their mouth. 

-"Dont talk to me or my partner ever again"

Curse Users

Suguru Geto

- Aww, you're his special little  human <3

-He doesnt really care.

-He's very good at hiding his reactions at times so even if he was surprised you probably wouldn't know.

-He doesnt talk about them much because he tries to treat you like he would treat anyone else.

-People hardly ever make comments because they know that once Geto hears about it, he'll make sure they get what they deserve.

-"Just maimed a little bitch in the corridor, feeling great"

-He always tells you how beautiful you are, regardless. You don't need any unique eyes to do that because the thing that made him fall in love with you was your personality. He isn't going anywhere, he's down horrendous.

Special cases

Junpei Yoshino

-Little cinnamon roll loves it.

-He finds it nice to have someone who understands how it feels to be teased for how they look.

-"Why? You arent even ugly?"

-Finds it so unreal that someone like you could ever be considered a freak by some people.

-He secretly thinks that you're some kind of angel. He wont ever tell you that though.

-Another who probably stared.

-Dont be offended, you can tell he ain't weirded out from the dazed look and pink blush.

-He isn't slick in the slightest.

-The fact that you both don't exactly fit the societal beauty standard probably makes him more attracted to you because he knows he can relate to you.

~~~~~

All of them like it in their own ways <3
Get yourself a S/O who loves you, no exceptions

- J.M. Wilder out <3