Chapter 6- Love Rival

(Might just make the picture of this chapter if I can't find any)

(Now back to Sakura's Pov:)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I was teaching this two idiots some math since they were super dumb on it, it was the first subject that they flunked on so we started on that, and I thought everything would be fine since that girl would just borrow a book and leave after returning the book she borrowed from the grand library, but damn she was evil, she stayed here just to make a move on my sweet beloved future omega. 

"Hey Nene-chan, do you need help?" 

I was like, bitch she doesn't need help, she had a friend to teach her dumbass, I thought.

"No need, I'm understanding a lot thanks to Amane-kun over here, you can leave now."

I smirked at this telling her in my mind, yes that's right leave! She doesn't need your help, since I saw her frowned face and when she saw my smug face she made an annoyed face almost wanting to beat me to a pulp. 

"Oh okay, but if you want we can go to a milk tea cafe after this? It's not good to study all day long though."

"Sure! I'd love to!" 

"Good, wait for you after school."

"Okay!"

She made a smug face at me before she left, which irritated me that I broke the pencil that I hold.

"Is there something wrong Sakura? You look upset when that alpha asked the daikon out. Are you perhaps jealous Sakura?~" Tsukasa asked teasingly but luckily Yashiro-san didn't hear it.

"No I'm not, I'm aromantic remember?" I said seriously to the cat but he doesn't believe it.

"Come on Sakura, your words doesn't match your actions. Did you become bad at lying?"

I hit him with a book, causing the others at our back to look at us, I told them he was messing around so I hit him to make him go serious at his studies, which they all believe and went back to study for their quiz. 

"Ouch, you don't have to be so harsh Sakura-chan."

"Just shut up and go back to study."

I have already admitted that I fell in love, but even so I cannot let her be taken away from me even if it's her crush. So after this I planned, to ruin their date. I know that girl won't expect this hehehe.

 I know that girl won't expect this hehehe