Anger and Acceptance.

Ayato lays in bed with his arm over his eyes his mind lost in thought.

"What could've gotten into Thoma..."

"His act changed so suddenly..."

"And...Lady Frey talking about Sayu-"

"Wait!"

He quickly sits up, looking down his eyes widened.

"Lady Frey!"

His eyes turn from shocked to anger as he shuts his eyes.

Getting to the side of the bed he hears the door open.

"Hun! I'm back!"

Lady Frey smiles as she goes to the closet, "I've gotten a lot of nice cloth for our matching wedding attire!"

She turns her head to Ayato that's quiet, she starts walking over to him, "Hun?"

Before she could react he pins her to the bed she wince to the touch of the cold blankets.

"Eek!"

She opens her eyes to Ayato glaring at her, she blinks, "Oh my~"

"What did you say to Thoma?"

Lady Frey eyes widen then she rolls her eyes, "Why do you care about that man! He's only weighing you down!"

"Answer my question!"

She let's out a sigh, "I only said what needed to be said!"

"That is?"

"He needs to stay away from you if not then Raiden soldiers will harm you!"

Ayato tightens his hold and Lady Frey flinch, "Ow ow! You're hurting me!"

"TELL ME THE TRUTH!"

"ALRIGHT! I THREATENED HIM! IF HE CAME NEAR YOU I'D TELL RAIDEN SOLDIERS HIS LOCATION AND ABOUT SAYU!"

She cries and Ayato eyes widen as he loosened his hold.

Lady Frey looks over at him, "It for us-"

Ayato let's go and moves away, "Don't talk!"

Lady Frey sits up getting close to Ayato tracing her finger down his spine.

"I love you~"

Ayato shuts his eyes, getting up off the bed and his back still to her, Lady Frey gets up walking to him he moves his head to face her.

"You are mine~"

She leads Ayato down into a kiss, Ayato pulls her away after a minute.

"I'm going for a walk..."

Lady Frey looks down as she lets him leave.

"Damnit..."

•••

Thoma looks up at the stars at the entrance of the cave with Sayu looking down.

"Thoma..."

Thoma looks to her and bend down to her level, "Don't be sad, I'll be alright..."

Sayu looks at him and immediately gives him a hug and he hugs her back.

"Thank for everything..."

Sayu hugs tighter as Thoma close his eyes with a smile, "Haha... You're hugging me a little tight there..."

Sayu loosening and let go as she wipes some tears and Thoma pats her head.

"Stay strong and watch over Ayato for me..."

Sayu nods as she watches Thoma straightens up.

"Be safe..."

Thoma hears turning, she already disappeared.

He smiles as he looks down, closing his eyes he turns soon his eyes open setting on Ayato.

Thoma eyes widen and he looks away, "W-What are you doing here..."

Ayato gets closer and Thoma looks over at him they look eye to eye.

Thoma looks aside, "I need to go before-"

His eyes widen as he could feel Ayato hand to his waist pulling him closer.

"Ayato!"

Thoma looks into Ayato purple-blue eyes as be placed his hands to his chest.

"You need to let me go!"

Ayato leans close and Thoma then pulls him away.

"STOP!"

Thoma looks down, "I need to go..."

Ayato letting Thoma go, he watch as Thoma leave, he soon look down and he close him eyes.

"Sayu are you still there..."

Hearing a small noise, Sayu appears in front of him.

"Yes..."

Ayato looks up at that the stars before closing his eyes again.

"Let's head home..."

A/N: Short like me- *cries*

I hope you enjoy!

<3

PS: New Character coming in soon!