[8] 𝑇𝑜𝑗𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑚♡︎

You looked into Toji's eyes, mentally preparing yourself for what's gonna happen next when you hear a knock at the door. You felt confused and irritated because whoever was at the door ruined the moment you had with Toji, you got off of Toji and went to the door. You slightly parted the door open and see your mom at the door, she then budges the door open to give you a hug "Oh I've missed you!" you were happy to see your mom but you were still confused on why your mom was at your house "Hey mom! Umm not to sound rude but what exactly are you doing here?" you mom let go of you and gave you a rude stare "Can your mom not come and visit?!?" you didn't know what to say, of course your mom can visit but it just wasn't a good time "Of course you can visit, I was just surprised"

"Who is this y/n!?!" you slowly turn your body and see Toji standing behind you " Oh Toji this is... my mom. Mom this is Toji" Toji fixed his posture and stuck his hand out "Hi Mrs.L/n, I'm Y/n's boyfriend, nice to meet you!" Your mom was just staring at Toji until you nudged her and she shook Toji's hand "Nice to meet you Toji. Y/n why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend?!" You didn't know what say, you just avoided the question and offered your mummy a drink. Toji insisted to go get the drink for your mom while you waited with her in the living room "Y/n sweetie, are you sure you should date this guy? He looks dangerous! He could be some sort of gangster for all you know!! He probably gets into fights considering the scar on his lips!!!" you thought what your mom said was rude but you understand where she's coming from, she did just meet him and has no idea what he is truly like "Mom trust me, Toji is a honest and hard working man😌🤞" Your mom didn't seem satisfied but she didn't say anything else because Toji walked in with her drink "Here you go Mrs.L/n" after Toji gave the drink to your mom he checked the time and started gathering his stuff "Sorry Y/n I have to go pick up Megumi from daycare." Toji then rushed to you and kissed your forehead, waved bye at your mom, and left.

"Does Toji have a son?!? WHY ARE YOU WITH A MARRIED MAN!! What has gotten into you!!!" Your mom was really getting on your nerves, she had ruined the moment between you and Toji and then goes on to talk bad about him without knowing anything about him "Mom please understand he is my boyfriend and you barley know him, he does not have a wife and his son is just wonderful! So if you can refrain from talking shit about him please do." you felt bad for talking to your mom like that but what else can you do, you know how your mom is, always stuck up and is always talking behind peoples backs. you stormed out of the room after what you said and went into your bedroom to take a shower.

While in the shower all you could think about was Toji, that moment replaying in your head over and over again. You wanted to go see him tomorrow to make up for today, but you didn't know if he was busy or not so you gave him a text.

_____

                                                                                                                You: Hey Toji :)

Toji<3: Hey:D

                                                                                                                 You: Can I come over tmmr?

Toji<3: Yea sure

                                                                                                                You: Ok old man, goodnight

Toji<3: Goodnight<3

_____

With that settled you got out the shower (and yes you were texting in the shower) and put on your pj's, you got into bed ready to go to sleep but you hear your mom from across the hall in the guest room talking with your dad on facetime "She's doing good but she has this new boyfriend which I don't like very much!" your mom really gets on your nerves sometimes but you just ignore her and turn away from your door to try to get some sleep.

You woke up the next morning not knowing how you fell asleep with your mom talking all night, you got up and went downstairs while rubbing your eyes from tiredness to see your mom downstairs making breakfast.

You silently walk up to the island counter and sat down, your mom turned around and put a plate of hashbrowns, sunnyside up eggs, a side of salad which contains lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumber in it. "Good morning sunshine! I hope you like the food!" You looked at your mom and gave a smile, your mom makes really good breakfast and even though it seems basic it always taste amazing, you just couldn't resist so you began eating.

while you were half way done with your food your mom spoke out of nowhere "Darling...I know you like Toji but can't you see someone else? I really liked that Gojo guy." the instant you heard Gojo you stopped eating and looked up at your mom, you couldn't believe her! She knows what he did, stalked you everywhere you went, broke the windows of the bar, broke up with you, you couldn't believe she said that. You didn't have anything to say to her, you got up, ran upstairs, put on whatever you saw, grabbed your phone and wallet, and left. She came running out the house to follow but you had already gotten into your car and drove away. 

You wanted to go to Toji's place but you wanted to buy something for Megumi to surprise him when he gets home from school, then you remember ed the candy store you first met him at. You drove to the middle of town and found the candy store again, you walked in and it smelled like heaven!! You looked around and you really didn't know what to get him, you got a couple of ring pops and chocolates and added some lollipops in there too.

Once you were done buying candy for Megumi you got back into your car and drove to Toji's house. Once you were in his drive way you grabbed the bag of candy and went to go knock on his door but to your surprise the door was already opened, you walked in and saw rose petals sprinkled on the floor, you set down the bag of candy and follow the rose petals which lead to Toji's room.

You were getting a bit nervous, but in a good way. The thought of Toji putting rose petals on his floor after Megumi left for school made you laugh, it was kind of cringy but you thought  it was sweet.

You finally reached the door way to Toji's room, you slowly pushed the door open and see Toji sitting on his bed, twiddling with his fingers. As soon as he saw you he got up and walked towards you "Y/n..I hope you like the rose petals! I know it's a bit..." but before he could finish talking you leaned in to kiss him, you gently touched the side of his face while kissing him, his lips were very soft and smooth which did make you a bit jealous. You pulled away and Toji sat back down on his bed and gave you a grin "Why don't we start from where we left on..."

_____
Ur mom is very mean :(