[6] 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘖𝘶𝘵♡︎

After the whole Gojo fiasco you were quite exhausted, mentally and physically. You decided that you wanted to take a break from guys, even Toji.

For the past 2 days all you've really been doing other than work is hanging out around your house, even though that sounds boring it was really quite refreshing for you. With all that's been happening you've hadn't had any time to yourself, so you made sure to use these past 2 days just to focus on yourself and relax.

Finally on the 3rd day of your relaxation session you got a text from your friend Utahime asking if you wanted to go out. Of course you said yes, you had gotten bored of being in your house all day, so this was the perfect opportunity to get out.

As you were walking out of your house you bumped right into Utahime "Oh sorry Utahime." "Oh it's fine, don't worry." You gave her a smile. It was kind of awkward between the two of you since Utahime hated Gojo and you were with him.

-Ring- Ringing was coming from your phone so you answered whoever was calling you without looking, soon to realize it was your boss "Hey where are you? work started 15 minutes ago." Utahime had heard what your boss said and bursted out laughing. You quickly ran away from her and acted like you were sick. "Oh, I'm sorry, I have a really bad cold and couldn't come in." You almost couldn't hold in your laugh, the fact that Utahime was laughing too made it worse. "Wait, was someone laughing just now?" before your boss could keep talking you cut him off "What did you say? My internet is acting up right now."

You quickly hung up shortly after because you couldn't contain your laughter, soon you and Utahime were laughing so hard you both collapsed on the floor. "You really crack me up Y/n,....I just wanted to say sorry about how it ended between you and Gojo. I know that you liked him and.." before Utahime could keep talking you cut her off by giving her a hug "It's ok. Today is about having fun so let's forget about all our boy problems!" Utahime gave you a grin and dragged you to her car where she took you to a nightclub.

__________

Walking through the doors of the nightclub seemed like walking into a different dimension, from the outside it seems calm and rather boring due to the rustic older building but as soon as you walk through the door you here loud music and and see the crowded area, people dancing, drinking, hanging out, anything that you can do in a club.

"So what do you think?" you gazed around in amazement you honestly weren't expecting this! "This place is really cool! I wasn't expecting this, especially since it doesn't look the same on the outside!" you hear Utahime release a small chuckle as she watches you gaze around.

"Oh Utahime, I wasn't expecting you today!" you shift your body to look at whoever was talking, in your amazement you see an old man with a white goatee and no hair, you look closer at him and see a tag which reads "Manager" 'WAIT IS THIS OLD MAN REALLY THE MANAGER OF THIS CLUB!' is what you wanted to say but you would never say that since you never judge someone on appearances.

"Hey old man! This is my friend Y/n." you wave at the old man giving him a smile "well hello there, welcome to my club! Oh I have to get going, have fun!" as the old man walks off Utahime yells "BYE OLD MAN!" and waves aggressively to him.

Once the old man is no longer in vision Utahime stops waving and finally reverts her gaze back at you "He's pretty nice, ain't he? He even gave me a VIP section!" You were surprised that the old man gave Utahime her own VIP section, you wonder if he is her sugar daddy.

"Do you mind showing me your VIP section?" giving Utahime a big smile to try to convince her "I was going to take you there anyways dummy.'' Then she takes your hand and leads you through the crowd until she finds a levitated area which has a sign in front which says "VIP section : Utahime '' then you notice that there even was a bodyguard in front of her VIP section.