𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄.

Evelyn's pov!                 ════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Evelyn's pov!
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

My mom just told me she signed me up for summer camp , which to be honest I don't know how to feel about it I mean maybe it would be fun you never know?.
I hurried up and texted iris

🌺Loml 🌺

Evelyn
Iris sos!!
🌺Loml🌺
Are you okay?!?
Evelyn
My mom signed me up for summer camp

🌺loml🌺
No way!! Me too!!! What's the name of your camp?!?!
Evelyn
Camp gate away
🌺loml🌺
Good that's my camp too I'll go pack and ttyl bye 💞
Evelyn
Yup me too bye!!

Day of leaving
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

" Evelyn come on your taking forever!!" My mom said , " coming!!" I closed my bag and ran down stairs and got in the car " okay so you get in any trouble you call me." My mom said while driving " of course" I replied.

»»———-𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲———-««

' WELCOME TO CAMP GATE AWAY'  was written on the big board that was just before we arrived to the camp I bid my goodbyes to my mom and dad then went in and saw a counselor " hi! Welcome to camp gate away! , may I have your name please?" The kind lady asked me " oh-yeah sure I'm Evelyn rose!" I told her as she checked through a clip board " ah yes! There is your name,  do you want me to show you to your cabin?" She asked me and I nodded since i obviously looked lost .

She showed me my cabin and I was a cabin away from iris, I also had to share a cabin with three girls one is tall blue eyed brunette called Josie , a pale red head called bloom , and a brown eyed brunette called amber .
They all were very nice ! , but I got out to look for iris she texted me that she saw me but I can't see her anywhere.
I was wondering around looking for iris when I bumped into someone " hey watch where your going!" A male voice called as I finally looked at him and he looked so handsome.
His blue eyes were looking into mine confused " aren't you gonna apologize?" He asked me " huh? Oh sorry I guess? Look I don't have time to be talking to you." I said and pushed through him and went to find iris .
" iris!!" I finally found her, " where have you been bitch I have been looking for you for hours!!!" I told her " okay okay I'm sorry but who were you talking too, he's cute you know" she asked with a smirk , " I don't know but he was being a douchebag don't wanna talk to him again to be honest." I answered " that's fine I'll take him" iris said as we laughed and went to swim at the lake 

THIS SUMMER IS DIFFERENT

《 THIS SUMMER IS DIFFERENT 》

˗ˏˋ scarlet!'ˎ˗
╰┈➤ ˗ˏˋ꒰💌꒱

Sooo first chapter is out ahhh!!
Lmk if you liked this !!
                                    ˗ˏˋ love scarlet!