Ghost Of You Chapter 2

The plane was cramped and, being the claustrophobic I am, I was ready to start panicing.

 Two more hours. I chanted in my head.

 I was ready to pass out when we finally arrived at the new house. Who could blame me. I had just flown from New York to Ireland and then spent another three hours in the car.

 The house was actually more of a castle. It was made of dark stone and had two towers sticking up from it.

 "Great aunt Olyvia lived here?"

 January 10,

 I've been in Ireland for two days, now. I have to admit, I lke it. I simply adore Clair and Riley, and Ethan seems sweet.

 Great Aunt Olyvia failed to mention in her will that she lived in a freaking castle.

 This isn't nearly as bad as I thought.

 Gemini

 I had just hidden my diary in between the wall and the headboard of my bed when I heard a knock at my door.

 "Come in."

 Ethan slipped through the door and leaned against the door frame.

 "Hey Gemi." He said.

 Ethan was the oldest of the cook's children. I wasn't going to admit it, but I liked having him around.

 He was 16, just a few months older than me, and nearly 6 foot 2. He was gorgeouse, too. His short, honey blond hair was almost always messed up to perfection and his eyes were a pretty jade color.

 "What's up, Ethan?"

 "Nothing. I got bored."

 I smirked and raised my eyebrows. "So I'm a last resort."

 His eyes widened. "That's not what I meant."

 I laughed. "I'm kidding." I nodded my head at the rocking chair at the end of my bed. "Sit."

 "American humor is so strange." He muttered. But he sat, and I scooted to the foot of my bed to sit next to him."

 "Tell me about school."

****************************************************************************************************************

 Please comment on my music selection. I like to find music that ties into the story, so if you have any ideas for songs, send me those, too