Robin buckley x fem reader

Start from the beginning

————————————-
A few days later
————————————-

Chrissy Cunningham and Fred Bensen were found dead..... both of them heard and saw the same clock as me...
Am I going to die?
What killed them?
Why hasn't it taken me yet?
How was it so gruesome but there was little to no blood?
Nothing is adding up..

I'm currently sitting at family video with robin and Steve as they worked.
Out of nowhere max and Dustin run in..
"We need to talk to you!" They yell to me as they drag me to the back room of the store.
Robin gives me a weird look, I just shrug and decide to mess with her, so I wink.
"Y/n.. your in danger." Max starts.
"What?" I ask confused.
"The clock. It means something is about to happen to you." Dustin explains before Steve bursts in.
"Alright Nope! Your not doing this here, y/n is here so robin and I can protect her from whatever is killing all those kids. Scaring her won't help us do that." He rants.
I sigh and leave the room going to robin and hugging her.
"Rob, I'm in danger... the clocks signify danger." I sigh shakily into the arms of my loving girlfriend.
"I've got you babygirl, nothing is getting you while Ive got you." She comforts.

——————————-
A few days later... again.
———————————
Max started seeing the clock too... except.. whatever it is tried to take her but we found out that music is what the victims need to break free.
"Y/n! Please! Please just wear the headphones. I can't lose you! Your my best friend. Please." Steve tries to bargain.
"Vecna hast even tried taking me yet! Steve. I'm fine." I tell him before immediately hearing the four ticks of the clock that I've been hearing for weeks.
But it was louder this time.
"I still don't want to risk it! Munson, what if robin, Eddie, the kids, and I aren't there! Please?!" His eyes start to water.
If I keep going like this I'm going to end up making Steve, the hair, Harrington cry. And I cannot and will not do that to him, he has been my best friend since my freshman year-his sophomore year- and I already keep enough from him.
"Robin can I talk to you?" I yell across the store.
"Of course. No need to ask y/nn." She says innocently.
We walk to the womens bathroom so Steve can't hear us.
"I. I think we should tell Steve. About us. I can't handle keeping it from him anymore. He cares too much to have a problem with it." I ramble.
She kisses me to shut me up so she can speak.
"God your cute. Of course we can tell him. He knows I'm into women already so I was just waiting for your cue." She tells me, her voice immediately making me calmer.
We nod, kiss one more time, and head out the door and straight over to Steve.
"Hey, Steve?" I start.
"Yea? What's up Munson junior?" He jokes not understanding my serious tone.
"Uh well. Uhm, rob- robin and I" I speak before robin cuts me off because she knows I'm scared.
"Steve. Y/n and I are, well, dating." She tells him.
Steve's eyes go wide and he gets a goofy grin.
"FINALLY!" He hugs us.
We decide not to question it because a customer comes in so Steve goes to help them, robin organizes the front desk and I sit at the front computer pretending like I work here.

Once the store is closed Steve, robin, and I get dragged to Max's by her and dustin.
"Henderson, mayfield. What is HAPPENING?!" I ask confused.
"Well, me, Steve, and robin are watching over you and max so neither of you have a chance to.. well.... Ya know..." Dustin explains.
"Die?" Max suggests, causing the other three to sigh.
"Wait. What about Eddie?" I ask.
"You guys live across the street. He will come over and help." Steve tells me, before heading to my trailer to grab my brother.
While Steve is on his way back with Eddie, I go into a trance. Unknowingly to me, that's what happens when vecna is about to try to unalive me.
"No daughter of mine will be a f&g! Get out!" I hear my dad say.
What the hell... why am I seeing this?? This was YEARS ago.. before I moved in with Eddie and our uncle.
"EDDIE?! STEVE?! ROBIN?! ANYONE?! Hello!!!" I yell.
"They can't hear you y/n" I hear.. no... he's got me.. vecna has me.
I can hear the others yelling for Eddie and Steve because they don't have my music.
I back into a wall as the creature comes closer, trapping me to the wall.
"I've got this!" Eddie says grabbing his guitar."Robin. Please help with lyrics." He adds.
He starts to play "a match into water" by peirce the veil.
"Let's go
I kissed the scars on her skin
I still think you're beautiful
And I don't ever want to lose my best friend
I scream out, God you vulture
Bring her back or take me with her"
I can't let this happen
"Tear it down, break the barricades
I want to see what sound it makes
I hate this flavor with a passion, and I fucking hate the aftertaste
How does it feel, how does it feels
All I feels like I'm on fire"
I will not die here.
"Wake up
I know you can hear me
Make me a promise here tonight, that's like a tidal wave"
I start to think of all of my happy memories with robin, Eddie, Steve, and my uncle.
"Dreamers and early graves, I never wanted to be this way
The chemicals will bring you home my girl
This is it, when it's done, we can say that"
I can't leave robin. I love her.
"When it's sudden death we fight back
Pretend like it don't entice you
I've seen you circling the sky above my head
You traitor
I will never leave
Or take you for granted again"
I escape his grip and start running, avoiding getting hit by the objects he tries to hit me with.
"Can't you get home, and not dead so
Sing a prayer for you
I know that you're in pain
But if we die at the same time does it still scare you?
Make me a promise here tonight, let's go"
I start to tear up but I blink it away
"Dreamers and early graves, I never wanted to be this way
The chemicals will bring you home my girl
This is it, when it's done, we can say that
Oh god we're not gonna make it
We will bring the tidal wave
And nothing will remain"
I can see them.. I'm almost there..
"She's mine
You stay away from her
It's not her time
'Cause, baby, I'm the one
Who'll haunt your dreams at night
Until she's satisfied
Make me a promise here tonight, that's like a tidal wave
Dreamers and early graves, I never wanted to be this way
The chemicals will bring you home my girl"
I'm almost there... I'm coming..
"This is it, when it's done, we can say that
When it's sudden death we fight back
Fuck it"

I come back to reality breathing heavy with fear on the verge of tears, backing into robin I start to cry.
"Shhh.. it's okay... I've got you love.. I've got you.. your safe.." she says trying to calm me down even though she's crying to.
" I thought I lost you. I was so scared" she whispers into my head as she cuddles me as close as she can get.

We eventually calm down as max comes back with a notepad.
"Write down the title and band of your favorite song." Max says blankly, her eyes red and slightly puffy.
Was she crying?
I do as told and take the notepad and pen, writing "a match into water by pierce the veil" down and giving it back to her.
She nods and puts it by the door.
"What did you need it for?" I ask the redhead.
"So Eddie and robin don't have to put on a live concert all the time."
Is she getting me a tape of it?
I decide once again not to question it.

I end up falling asleep in robins arms on the floor of max's living room.