Chapter 74: The Otaku-theme Restaurant

Start from the beginning

So, when she came here a month ago, she told Shido that she wanted to watch this animated movie called "Puella Magi Madoka Magica", so that she could accompany Shido and watch the wonderful work together. Shido and the anime granted her the ultimate happiness!

"We are here....."

Nia came to a certain mysterious restaurant.

"It is said to be one of the dating hotspots for otaku couples, I don't know about it very well..."

Shido said casually that although he was a half otaku himself, he was busy saving the Spirits, and after establishing a relationship with them, he didn't have much time to watch anime.

Before he was summoned in this Neighboring World, he was taking care of 11 Spirits by himself, each for an hour, and the day just went by like this every day.

But Shido was not dissatisfied at all because of this. After all, being able to take care of 11 lovely Spirits was the best thing ever happened to him in his life!

"Otaku...couple?"

Nia blushed and nodded, her focus was on the word "couple".

"Let's go inside!"

Shido smiled. When he said that he didn't know what was going on inside, it was a lie; he just wanted to give Nia some surprises.

"Um."

Nia replied softly.

"Welcome home, young master, big...sister?"

The cute little maid came to the two of them and said politely.

Shido and Nia glanced at each other, it seemed that the setting of the restaurant was the home of the rich family's eldest young master!

But it felt a bit wrong to think about it. After all, the eldest son and the daughter of the rich family should have a brother-sister relationship. As for the theme of this restaurant, could it be that your lover would be better if they were your siblings?

Of course, it was not that Shido couldn't accept this, just think about Kotori for a second... My sister is so awesome!

"In other words, Shido is now my Oni-chan?"

Nia blinked cutely, smiling at him.

"That's right, my cute little sister..."

Shido touched Nia's head and quickly played the role.

"Oni-chan!"

Nia continued to shout with affection

Nia continued to shout with affection. All the Spirits knew that Shido was a sister-con, but they usually didn't dare to play siblings. If Kotori happened to see it, be ready for her scorching flames!

But now that Kotori was not there, and there was a valid reason to do it, Nia decided to indulge herself for the time being, and called Shido "oni-chan" to her heart's content. Of course, she looked very cute this way, making Shido's heart skip a beat.

After shouting "Oni-chan" several times, Nia couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed, but she still held on, hoping that she didn't show a shy expression on the surface. She felt that she was cheating behind Kotori's back, but the pleasure was immersible.

The cute little maid looked at them curiously, but she entered her role quickly, greeting them with a warm smile as she led the way

After all, this was an otaku-style restaurant. You must know that in ACG's works, or the Weeb culture, the relationship between men and women could be complicated and numerous. Among them, the love between brothers and sisters was the most popular one. Whether it was blood related or non blood related, they were the brightest light of them all!

Therefore, this restaurant had recently held a "brother and sister" event, where otaku couples play the roles of brothers and sisters, so that men could learn the cute side of their girlfriends, and women could feel the reliable performance of their boyfriends...

PS: Thank you for your support.