A promise...

Description: Nick is going to university in a month and Charlie wants to do something meaningful and special for him. Tao suggests to propose as a joke but that sparks an idea in Charlie...

Charlies Pov:
"Nicks leaving for university in a month! Take this seriously Tao!" I scream at Tao. "Jeez Charlie its not like he's dying" Tao remarks. I roll my eyes at him. "Why don't you just propose to him. He loves you so much he'd immediately say yes" Tao jokes. "Ha.ha.ha very funny Tao" I say back to him with a bit of annoyance in my voice.

*Thats when Charlies gets the idea*

"Wait.. what if i get him a promise ring?" Tao replies with "Thats not a bad idea" "Okay but first I need to know what kind of jewelry he likes im going to ask if i can come over"

Instagram chat:

N- Love you❤️
C- Love you more ❤️
Today at 2:36
C- Hey Nicky
N- Char I told you to stop calling me Nicky. You sound like my mom -_-
C- Whatever 🙄. Can I come over to your house?
N- Sure love
End of chat..

He said I could go over. "M'kay. You going now?" Tao asks. "Yeah. If you want you can st-" I start saying before getting cut off by Tao "I'm staying for when you come back after not finding any jewelry in Nicks house. For crying out loud he's a jock. Why would he have any jewelry" Tao says. "He's not such a jock as you may think Tao. He's a major softy" "Nicholas Nelson a softy as if." Tao says. "Yeah. Yeah bye Tao" I say.

Nicks Pov:
Charlie just texted me wondering if he could come over obviously I said yes i was craving some time with my Charlie. I did find it a bit wired though because he said he was hanging out with Tao today but I don't mind. A couple minutes go by and he's still not here which is odd because normally it takes him 10 minutes to get here and it's been 20 already so i text him to make sure he's ok.

Chat:
N - Hey char! How long until you get here?
C - Hey Nicky im walking up the driveway now. Tao was being annoying so it took a while longer.
End of chat

I decided not to text back because he was already here I ran downstairs and as soon as i made it to the last step the bell rang. I opened the door to find my beautiful boyfriend standing there. His curly black hair was a mess but I didn't mind I thought it looked cute. I pick him up and start spinning him around, god its only been a day and I already missed him so much I practically cant live without Charlie. He starts screaming at me to stop and I oblige. I stop spinning him and pull him into a passionate kiss. We start making out for 5 minutes and then I lead him up to my room. I push him on my bed and get on top of him. I start kissing him again just craving for the taste of his saliva, It sounds weird i know but it's amazing. I want go further but then Charlie pulls away. "Not right now mister" He says with a sinister smile. I groan but I respect his privacy so I don't mind that much. He asks me if I can go get him a glass of water, so of course i go and get it for him I would do anything for that boy.

Charlies pov:
I actually did want to go further but I needed to do what I came here first. I ask him to get me a glass of water and when he headed downstairs I quickly got up to start searching his room. I have to be quick because I know it doesn't take long to get water. I start opening his drawers and soon I find a bit of jewelry I've never seen Nick were any jewelry so I was a bit surprised to even find some but i was still glad. Everything was sliver and plane but with a bit of bling, I had a feeling this is what I would find Nick is quick a simple guy and I love him for that. I get back to the bed and just as I do he comes and opens the door with two glasses of water in his hands. He passes one over to me and I take a small sip. "Love do you want to watch a movie and cuddle?" Nick asks "Is that even a question Nicholas. Obviously I wanna cuddle but no Marvel!" I say back to him "Jesus okay Marvel hater" he says as he sits down and opens his arms out so i can climb on top of him. We decided on a comedy movie and after an hour I fell asleep in his arms. I can't wait to make a promise to him that we will be together forever. I fell him give me a gentle kiss on the forehead and start messaging my head. He ends up falling asleep with me in his arms not long after. I love him more then anything..

Authors Note:
935 words
This is part 1 of a promise there will be at least 2 or 3 other parts to this part so i hope your enjoying it so far! It's a but cheesy i do have to admit though. Thanks for reading!