This was my first option, very basic and chill.

And this was my second option.

I decided to go with the second option since it's very hot outside.

I quickly did my hair in a slick bun and did a soft make up look. I looked so good!

I quickly put all my important stuff in my purse.

Amare

7:33PM
I'm outside
                                         7:34PM
                                    I'm coming

I was looking for my Chanel sandals but couldn't find them anywhere.

"KAIRO" I screamed.

"What!" I heard him scream back from downstairs.

I ran downstairs and saw him sitting on the sofa with Jordan and Zion sitting next to him.

"Have u seen my Chanel sandals, I swear I left them in your room?" I asked.

"Look in your closet, and why are u all dressed up where are you going?" he asked. Zion and Jordan were practically drooling. I laughed in my head, they're too funny.

"I'm going out with Amare." I said.

"Are you two a thing?" He asked.

"I don't know yet" I said.

"Calm, if he treats you wrong just tell me." he said. I laughed and went back upstairs to get my sandals.

I knew Kairo wouldn't care if I was with Amare, he trusts him too much. He's like his right hand. They've been friends for so long. I'm happy that he isn't mad cause i'm not trying to go out with Amare behind my brother's back.

I ran out the door to Amare's car. I opened the door and sat in the passengers seat.

"Hiii" I said enthusiastically.

"You look good as always" he complemented me.

I'm blushing again, nothing new.

"Thank you" I smiled.

"I'm pretty sure u forgot something." He looked at me and I immediately knew what it was and pressed my lips onto his.

I pulled back 'cause i'm pretty sure we were on the verge of ripping off each other's clothes.

"You're actually beautiful you know" he said breaking the silence.

"No you are." I said.

"No you are" he said back.

"No i'm actually serious you're so leng" I said.

After a while of telling each other of how pretty we find each other I finally told him about the Kairo situation.

"You know how I told Kairo I was staying at Amira's house last night right?" I asked.

"Yea what's up?" he asked.

"Basically he called Amira and asked if I was staying at hers and she said no" I said.

"And the next morning when you dropped me off he asked me where I was. It was so embarrassing literally everyone was there when he was yelling at me." I said

"Who was there" he asked.

"Just Jordan, Kayvon and Zion" I said

"That's minor" He replied.

"But still it was very embarrassing, anyways I didn't want to lie to him so I told him I was doing your hair and I stayed the night cause it got too late. And he was fine with it cause he knows you would treat me right" I explained .

"That's my bro" he said and smiled.

"And just now when I went downstairs all dressed up he asked me where I was going and I told him I was going out with you, and he just said calm I was so scared he wouldn't like us together." I said.

"Of course not, he knows me and he knows I will treat you right always."

"I know you will" I smiled.

After a while Amare and Alani finally arrived at
The Shard.

"Oh my god Amare, you didn't have to do all this" I said.

"Nah you're special so I've got to take you to a special place" He said and grabbed my waist while we walked in.

Amare and Alani had an amazing time and got to know each other a lot more.

Amare told me everything about his life even about his ex Chantel, and I told him everything about Josiah as well. He got extremely mad even though it was months ago.

I really feel a spark between us two, I fully trust him and feel comfortable around him. I know this is all too fast but that's really how I feel about him.

AMARE'S POV

Yo I don't say this a lot but this girl is actually the one for me.

I've never met such a kindhearted and caring person, I can't believe I didn't get to know her earlier instead of being so rude all the time.

She told me about her life and about her ex. That pussio fully abused her? I don't know why Kairo never told me anything, I would fuck him up differently.

She looked so good as well I think It's time to cuff her. She needs to become my girl

My phone started ringing, I looked at my phone that was on the table and saw Chantel calling me. The fuck does she want?

"What's the point of talking to me if you still talk to your ex?" She said.

————————————————————-

Not proofread so sorry for any mistakes xxxx

What do you guys think??

Please comment ur opinions cause I need to know if I should change anything thank u xxx

HOW IS EVERYONE???

okay bye x