Chapter 5

🕸The Storm's Mansion🕸
****
Raphael frowned as he watched Jerry and Henry argue on who would dress better at the party. He thought he was the only one who hate their silly and pointless argument. He spotted kyle videoing them while smiling. And when kyle noticed Raphael eyes on him,, he turned to him and waved then blew him a kiss. He continued doing his business once again. Raphael groaned. 'Why is it always this two uhn,,once,, they had argued on who is more handsome and to make it worse they seem to never agree on the same thing. Like Never!!..... Maybe he should ask them why they were always on each other's throat.' He thought and spare a glance at kyle who had gotten bored and was now playing his favorite game on his tab,,with his head set on. Raphael wished he could leave them here and go to his room but he won't get any sleep if they keep shouting like this. But.....he was sick and tired of their unnecessary noise. Summer and Sammy aren't back from school yet, it was understandable as he and his friends had practically ran away from school. And it was all Henry's idea. with the party preparation as an excellent excuse.
Raphael's parent aren't home either. They had gone on a business trip since the day before yesterday which was (Monday) and will be back on Friday. And now it's still Wednesday. They had probably forgotten his birthday tomorrow. Raphael frown deepened. Suddenly Henry pushed Jerry and he fell on kyle who was already lost in the game and in shock threw his hands up and in the process his precious tab was flung out of his hand. And BOOM!!!! It crashed on the floor and a loud "NOOOO!!!!!" Left Kyle's mouth. The two fighters stared at the broken phone on the beautifully tiled floor wide eyed.
Henry turned and started towards Jerry who was just recovering from his shocked state. He pushed him.
"You see what you cause now uhnn,,you see?" Henry said and pushed him again.
"It's not my fault,,it's your fault if only you had............." Jerry started but.....

"Guys!!Guys!!! can you just stop!!!" Raphael shouted and the argument ceased. He looked at kyle and laughed. Kyle turned to him before he squat next to his crashed phone.

"Yes I know it's not funny,,,, it's just that.... Never mind" Raphael muttered with a smile that soon turned into a frown as he turned to henry and Jerry and they looked away and fell on the couch. Tension filled the air as Raphael and Kyle stared at the two fighters silently. Suddenly Jerry snapped.
"Look Kyle I am sorry okay.....I am sorry!"
"The both of you broke my tab...My Precious Tab!!!!!" Kyle said coming to their front.
"It's was henry who pushed me, so it's not my fault" jerry said defensively. He stood up and faced Henry.
"You insulted me first!!!!" Henry said thickly, as he also got up and the both of them were facing each other squarely.
"No, if you had............"
"NOW THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!" Raphael shouted, getting to his feet also. He couldn't take it anymore. He suddenly wish to be alone. He needed space to think before his pesty siblings arrive from school and start with their own drama. Looking at his friends who were now silent and was staring at him. He shook his head and turned his back on them and started walking up the spiral stairs. He halted and said behind his shoulders."I need to clear my head you can go ahead with the plans. As usual, the party must be hot. Kyle,,sorry for your tab, order for another. I will chat you guys up on the group chat and then you can let me know how it's going. See ya." That been said, he left for his room.
"I should go too, and Kyle, I am sorry. Jerry,,, later and I forgive you. Apology accepted." Henry said cheerfully smiling at Jerry.
"I didn't apolog......."
"Don't care!!, see you two later." He winked at them and left.
"So,,,,, i am sorry too." Jerry said facing kyle.
"I should go too. I will sponsor the drinks and the food, and snacks too as usual. Apology accepted." Kyle said and winked at him.
"(Laughs) foodie. Okay I will be in charge of the decorations and mind you, the party is gonna take place at my house. So I guess the rest is simple, The cake is on me." Jerry said.
"Whatever,,, so are you ready to leave?"
"Yeah, I am, hold on--" he ran to a beautiful mini freezer at the far end of the room and took two can drinks from it, he carefully closed the freezer back and ran back to Kyle. He gave kyle a can drink and together they left the house and got into their respective cars.
.
.
********
The door finally opened and Nora and two girls walked out. Nora was leaning on one of them and they walked pass Kate who stood up immediately the door opened. But not without passing her a hateful glare. Kate look at their retreating form and then at the door. She shrugged her shoulders and rested on the wall next to the door waiting. The door opened once again and Trish came out dragging her feet on the ground. She looked angry and lost in her thought that she didn't notice Kate. She was about to walk pass Kate when.......
"Trish Taperson!!!"
Startled, Trish turned sharply and lost her balance and landed butt hard on the ground.
"Geez Kate!! Do you want to give me an heart attack?!!!!" Trish yelled wide eyed with shock.
She knew only Kate would call her like that. But it's mostly when she(Kate) is pissed up or upset with her(Trish).
"No!, Do You want to give me an heart attack!!,,,What were you thinking girl? Why would you slap her back uhn? I heard that girl is a very cruel and crazy vengeful bitch. (Starting to tear up) Look what you put yourself into now. That girl is gonna come back for you..she will......"

"Okay okay, I get it,, that's enough Mother,,,I won't do it again,,cross my heart."Trish said as she stood up and rushed to Kate and wipe her tears then hugged her.
" Gosh,, girl I am sorry for making you worried,,,pls let's leave this place and I will explain what really happened. Okay?" Trish said and Kate nodded, and they left the place.
*
**
***
Raphael entered his room and sat on the ground and ran a hand through his blue-black hair. He sighed. Tomorrow is his birthday but as always he felt lonely and sad. His parent had never been around on his birthday. Okay maybe when he was little. But since he was 7 years old, they were never around. He was always with his Nanny, who always treated him like her son, she would bake him a beautiful cake and they would have fun together. Just the both of them. For that blissful moment he would forget his parents absence. When he was 11 years old his old Nanny who he as time went on referred to as 'Granny.' (She was old enough to be is grandma but she still looked beautiful) fell seriously ill and eventually died at her own house and Raphael remembered how he had cried. His parent had gotten him a new nanny who was this time a young lady. But he told them that he didn't need a Nanny and can take care of himself. Ever since then, he had been alone until......His mother got pregnant with the twins. She didn't go to work and stayed at home until 4 years after the twins were born. But those times she stayed at home were the best days of his life. He had her attention and he had fun. His father would also come home as often as he can. Sometimes, he spends two days in a week or at other times 3 days. Whenever he came home he always got something for him(Raphael).
Raphael had been the one taking care of the twins along with their nanny, ever since they attained the age of 4, up till now that they are now 6 years old.. His parents can sometimes not come home for a month. He had confronted them countless time but they keep saying that all they are doing is for their(Raphael and his sibling's) sake. So he decided to leave them. Raphael groaned as he got up from the ground, determined not to think of his parent irresponsibility anymore. He dragged himself to the bathroom. Maybe a quick cold shower will make him better. He thought and started taking off his clothes.

Hi dear readers,
Pls ensure to comment and let me know your opinion on this Chapter.
I love u all.
💖PEACE💖