His Mark On Me Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"I don't have time to talk about it right now."

"You never have time, these days."

I looked down at me watch. "How about you just plan the whole thing."

"Why are you ignoring me? Is this how our marriage is going to be?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Yes, so get used to it." I walked away, I know she will plan it after all she wants to be Luna.

Ebony

"I can't believe your here." I held his face in my hands.

"I told you I would leave if it was important to me, and you two are important to me." He placed his hand on my stomach.

"Is he with you?" I began to worry

"I'm by myself. Why are these people starring?" I turned in Reid's arms and saw everyone in the diner starring at us. I knew a man as attractive as Reid would draw a lot of attention, lets face it he's a sex God. His hand still held me tight around my waist as he let out a low growl telling our on lookers to turn around. I elbowed his side causing him to start laughing.

"Um Ebony, who's your friend?" Meg came out from behind the counter and approached us. I thought of the right words to describe Reid, but before I could Reid answered for me.

"I'm the father." His hand rested on my stomach as he gave eye contact to Chris. My eyes got wide at his words and than I saw the disappointment in Chris's eyes, I had forgotten Chris and I were on a date. I tried to move towards him but Reid caught my hand.

"I'm not running, I just need to talk to Chris." Reid nodded and I walked over to where Chris was standing and pulled him in the back of the diner.

"I'm sorry Reid ruined our date, I had no clue he was in town."

"That's a big dude" He pointed over my shoulder at Reid who was watching us like a hawk.

"Trust me, he's a big Teddy Bear. I promise we will reschedule." I kissed Chris on the cheek.

"If your here to break Ebony's hart again I will kill you." I heard Meg threatening Reid.

He just looked at her and smiled "Trust me ma'am the last thing I want to do is break Eb's heart." His replied caused her to smile back from his charm.

Grabbing Reid's arm I pulled him out of the diner. "Where's your car?" I questioned scanning the parking lot. He smiled Pointing at an all black 69 Dodge Charger "Leave it up to you to drive a muscle car. Get in and i'll give you directions to my place."

We walked in and I tossed my keys on the counter and kicked my shoes off. "Make yourself at home." I yelled walking into the bedroom and changed out of my date clothes into a pair of yoga pants and a t shirt. Reid was seated on my couch looking to big for it, smiling I plopped down next to him. "So how did you find me?"

"Sianna's Brother is the Alpha here, I called around and asked if any body saw a pregnant she wolf matching your description could notify me, i would give them a reward. So here i am following up on a lead, and they were right."

"How's my family?"

"Your father is worried sick about you, he wont stop looking for you and your mother has been praying non stop. And for the record Jaiden has been looking non-stop for you as well. He knows about the baby."