A Second Chance - 4

Start from the beginning

And then both look into each other's eyes and then Avni speaks

Avni - Won't you share your problems with me?

Neil hears this and wonders how she knows what he feels, when his family does not understand him except his mom....he takes a deep breath and says....

Neil - main tumse kuch kehna chahta hu...

Avni - bolo

Neil sees her and thinks something and speaks

Neil - abhi nahi, thodi der baad...

Avni listens to this, and she does not force him much giving him his space. and speaks

Avni - ok take your time.... ( Saying this she is about to get up from his lap but Neil holds her hand and pulls her closer to him )

Neil - where are you going?

Avni - ab jaisa ki tum baad me apni baat btana chahte ho, till then I will do some work...

Neil - And if I say please stay close to me like this, then?

Avni smiles hearing this and says

Avni - Then I will accept this things of my Neilu... (saying this she kisses his cheek)

Neil smiles and hugs her placing his head on her chest and Avni also hugs him tightly by putting her hand around him...and closes her eyes.

On the other hand, Sanjana enters Neil's office. She uses the lift to come upstairs to Neil.

On the other hand in Neil's cabin....Avni is still sitting on his lap, Neil takes her face in his hand and kisses on her lip which Avni reciprocate.

Sanjana stops at one of the floors. She doesn't know exactly Neil's floor because she's here for the first time....That's why she asks someone on which floor Neil's cabin is and in response she finds out that on the 20th floor.

Sanjana uses the lift again....And after a while she reaches the 20th floor and starts going to that side asking someone about Neil's cabin...

Note :- To impress Bebe, Sanjana wears a saree and wears all the things just like a married woman which she personally does not like....
She just likes to do makeup to look beautiful.

Sanjana stands outside Neil's cabin and reads Neil's name on the board outside and she opens the door without knocking.....

As the door opens, Avni who was sitting on the chair opposite Neil chair gets up and turns towards the door....

Sanjana looks at Avni but Neil is nowhere to be seen... she looks around and then Avni questions her...

Avni - aap kaun, aur aap yehan aise kaise aa gyi bina knock kiye

Sanjana hears this and slightly gets angry and speaks

Sanjana - excuse me, ye sawal to mujhe tumse puchhna chahiye... tum kaun ho? aur yehan kya kar rahi ho?

Avni - I work here, I am Neil sir's assistant

Hearing this, Sanjana looks at her from top to bottom and Avni finds her behavior strange and she again ask

Avni - aapne btaya nahi, aap kaun hai aur yehan kya kar rahi hai... aapki koi appointment hai Neil sir ke saath ?

Sanjana hears this and speaks

Sanjana - mujhe Neil se milne ke liye appointment ki jrurt nahi hai

Avni sees her...

Sanjana - kher pehle mujhe ye batao Neil kahan hai?