Chapter 16 confession

Start from the beginning

Kagura:Im glad! Hope this cheer you up sir natan!

*Both of them smiled at each other then aamon came into the room was still in the mansion cause he needed to fix some files*

Kagura:? Ah, sir aamon!

Aamon:ah didn't know you be coming here kagura

Kagura:Hehe sorry I wanted to surprise natan!

Aamon:I see that's thoughtful of you

Kagura:You wanna try some?

Aamon:Maybe another time I have work to do soon just company natan for a while ok?

Kagura:ofc!

*Kagura smiles cheerfully as aamon then checked the time*

Aamon:Ah I gotta go now

Kagura:Oh ok the-

*Then suddenly they heard a scream outside*

Aamon:?

"aamon when to check what was going on, he saw Veronica got in the mansion guards chasing her as Veronica went to aamon as she hugged him tight*

Veronica:Aamon pls be mine again!! I will be a better wife!

Aamon:Stop this nonsense. And for your information, I was never touring, to begin with.

Natan: What's happening there?

*Natan was about to check then kagura stopped him and insist to check what was going on as natan sweated as kagura left to check what  was happening, he then heard more yelling noises as he was getting worried, he then just goes to see what happen without any hesitation *

Kagura:Veronica God damn leave!!! Leave him alone!

Veronica:No!!! Aamon pls! I love you!! I always do!!

*Aamon for annoyed so much as he was glaring at her then all of the sudden natan showed up*

Natan: what's happening?

*As Veronica looked at natan she then glared at him as she smelled aamons pheromones from natan she then glared at him as she pushed kagura and sent him straight running to natan jumping jump on him*

Natan:!!

Veronica:You btch!! I knew it!! You are an omega!!! You slut!!

Natan:Get off me you hoe!!

*Natan then pushed her off as he stand up kagura rushed to check on him as Veronica landed on the ground she then saw aamon heading straight to her as she acted innocent *

Veronica:Aamon!! Look! They hurt me!

Aamon:SHUT UP!!!

*Veronica froze as aamon raised his voice so loudly at him and got the maids in a shake as he walked to natan*

Aamon:Are you ok?

*Veronica got furious as she went got off her knees and yelled at them"

Veronica: YOU'RE DEFENDING HIM OVER ME??? I AM YOUR FUTURE WIFE!!!

Aamon:YOU ARE NOT MY FUTURE WIFE AND YOU WEREN'T ONE, TO BEGIN WITH! SO SHUT UP AND LEAVE BEFORE I MAKE THAT HEAD OF YOURS OFF YOUR NECK!

Veronica:HOW DARE YOU THREAT ME! WHAT NOW DO YOU LIKE THIS OMEGA MORE THAN ME??

Aamon:AND WHAT IF I DO, GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT?!!!

*Veronica froze as she went more furious as aamon covered natan, natan was all red as he heard those words again like in his office ones the guards took Veronica out of the mansion as aamon glared at her, he then looked behind as he holds natans face as he checked up on him*

Aamon:Don't worry she's gone now. Let's get you back to bed.

*Aamon carried natan as he brought him back to the room kagura said she be right back as she went outside to talk to her sister*

*Aamon put natan on the bed as he checked up on him natan was blushing cause of earlier he couldn't really believe of what he just heard*

Natan:Did you really mean that sir?.

Aamon:?

Natan:What you said earlier about liking me. I-I know this might sound strange but I just wanna know that's all.

*Natan blushed as aamon smiled as he kissed natan on the forehead"

Aamon:Well you can say maybe I did.

*Natan blushed harder as he looked at aamon with shocked eyes, natan was gonna answer back as aamon then stopped it*

Aamon:No need to answer for now ok? Just get some rest first

*Natan nodded as aamon made him lay on the bed as put a blanket on him *

Aamon:now be good stay here ok. I need to take care of things..wait for me again.

*Aamon pats his head as he then walked away*

Aamon:Have a good rest natan.

*Aamon went out of the mansion as natan blushed so hard*

Natan's pov.
So he does like me.? Idk this feeling but I feel happy.

*Natan smiled*

To be continued.