We saw each other more often because of what happened in 8th grade. He was fighting with his parents and stormed out the house. I was heading back to my house after taking a walk and spotted him. I comforted him and invited him into my home. Ever since that we did everything together.

I finally saw his stupid perfect hair and ran up behind to scare him. I jumped on his back and he stumbled. I dropped down and we both started laughing while hugging each other as Nancy watched. I didn't mind having my best friend date my sister. As long as they were happy, I was happy.

"Mh soo Juliette, I heard that there's going to be a back to school party at Tina's house tonight." Steve said while winking at me.
"Oh Steveie, you know how to cheer me up after this boring first hour." I said smirking.

"Nance, you wanna come?" Steve tried to encourage her. My sister wasn't the party type at all. She got straight A's, never out passed curfew, and stayed out of trouble. It was quite boring if you asked me but I never pushed her into anything if she was uncomfortable.

"Oh, Steve I don't know.. maybe."
Nancy replied.
"Oh come on, it'll be fun and I'll make sure we all get home safely. I promise." Steve tried again.
She finally gave in and nodded.
"See ya'll later, I gotta get to class, bye Doofus. Bye Nance." I say while walking to my next period.

Once again late but only by 2 minutes. I took my seat in the back left by the windows, hoping the teacher didn't notice me walking in late. I thought too soon.

"Ms. Wheeler, your late."

"By 2 minutes! That doesn't count." I argued back. "And still interrupted my class by walking in here after class started." Mrs. Bass said back, clearly trying to keep herself calm.
"Interrupted my ass-" I said angrily.

"Office. Now." The teacher said after I tested her patients. "Gladly." I walked out of the classroom and skipped down the halls, finding my way into a sharp turn right into a chest.

"Watch where you're going, dipshit!" I say as I stepped back. "O-oh- my bad." I said as I looked up to the blue eyed boy that had a staring problem.
"Nah its alright, it was my fault." He said while taking a puff of his cigarette.

"Ya' know those are bad for you." I say sarcastically, taking it out of his mouth and took a puff before putting it back into his hand and continued to skip into the office. He shook his head and continued to walk the direction I just came from.

I walked into the office, greeted by my favorite secretary. Mrs. Green. I got in trouble too much so almost everyday I would see her.

"Miss me too much?" Mrs. Green commented and chuckled at herself. "Totally." I said back. "What'd you do now?" The secretary asked. "Late for 2 minutes. 2 MINUTES. Like are you kidding me?" I said joking but being half serious.

"Mhmm now are you sure you did say anything?" She knew that wasn't the only reason. "Mh I may or may not have said something. Possibly along the lines of 'interrupted my ass.'" I say chuckling at myself.

"You're something else, Wheeler." A familiar voice said behind me. I looked back and saw the same boy, the same one who made me feel weird. A good weird. Ew. "And you're not, Hargrove?" I scoffed. He came closer to me and held out his hand. "Please- call me Billy." I look at him and walked out of the office, him following me. I heard his heavy foot steps behind me. If he was trying to be sneaky, he definitely wasn't at all. I chuckled to my comment about him.

"What's so funny? Hm?" He said as he catched up to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I cringed at the feeling of him but I had to admit, he was very charming but I couldn't let him get into my head. I knew what he wanted and what his intentions were. Only to get in my pants, like everyone else in this damn school. Sorry I'm just that fine. I rolled my eyes as we continued to walk.

People started to come out of the classrooms when the bell rang. All I could see what the death stares from jealous girls because Billy had me under his arm. I thought it was pretty funny in my opinion, seeing all of them mad because of a stupid boy. I chuckled and whispered in his ear. "You must be the prized possession around here." As my breathe tickled his ear and my lips slightly touched his earlobe. I chuckled again as he did the same while still walking.

"Wanna skip the rest?" He suggested. I just nodded and we walked out of the school, the fresh air hitting my face.

A/n

AHHH my first chapter is doneee. I'm so excited for you guys to read the rest of the book! Sorry if there is any spelling or grammar errors. I kinda feel like the ending was rushed but I still think it's good. Please let me know if I should continue <3 Also let me know if you guys have any ideas on what I should do! Thank u

Will she fall in love and have a happy ending? Or will it all end in burning flames?