◇◇◇◇◇◇Chapter V◇◇◇◇◇◇

Start from the beginning

Pudding was just stunned. Even her other brother siblings say it with less excitement, saying that they don't want to get married at all. But Y/N...he saying it with full happiness and excitement. She didn't want to ruin his happiness of him getting married but yet..she wanted him to actual find real love but guess fate won't listen to her would it.

Pudding: That's great big brother Y/N! I just thought you would like to find actual love not this though.

Y/N: Oh, you know I don't have time to find love Pudding. I wanted this to happen to me when I was a kid, I talked with Mama and she told me all about it and now it's happening. And it's going to help our family Pudding. Please understand this. I grabbed both Pudding's hands into mine. I see her looked at out hands then to my face, she was giving a sorrowful face. Please..for me.

Pudding: No time for love?! I understand why he would say that but at least there has to be a women who would actually catch his interest!!?! *sighs* Okay, I will. I mean before the wedding you and her could spend some time together and maybe me too.

Y/N: There we go! Now come on let's head back home, it's almost time for dinner. I started to head back dragging Pudding behind me as the other two guards follow behind.

Timeskip: Dinner time

All the siblings minus a few were at the large dinner table. Know this..that this is no normal dinner again, everything was all candy, cake and many other sweets. It was silent for a while as the siblings enjoyed the comfortable silence right now. Til Big Mom decide to bring up the news of her son getting married.

Big Mom: Ma,Ma,Ma! I have wonderful news today! I see all my children look at me with questioning faces. As you can see, most of your siblings aren't here. But there is a reason why they're not here. The reason for this is that they are bringing the bride here for Y/N!!

Everyone minus Pudding was in utter shock. Their brother, Y/N is getting into an arranged marriage. They didn't think he would ever get married at all, and most of the time he didn't really mention of getting married. When they all turned to look at him all they saw was a smiling face plastered on him. They didn't understand why. Was to put up a picture, or was he actually happy to be in an arranged marriage.

Compote: I didn't know you were getting married Y/N. Even in training you don't mention it, how strange.

Dragée: Is your wife pretty Big Brother Y/N?

Anana: Is she kind Big Brother Y/N?

Newichi: Now now you two. Let Y/N speak and see what he has to say.

Y/N: Thank Newichi. From what I know, yes she is pretty. And kind I suppose so but I only asked for directions when I went to Dressrosa for information from "Joker". But nothing that I know really. I'm sorry Dragée and Anana. But once I marry her I'll find more stuff about her or you can ask then.

The two younger siblings were happy about the respond. They know that their older doesn't mention about marriage or love as before he just focus on them and the benefits for their family.

Y/N: And Big Sister Compote. She looked my way the moment I'd called her. The reason I don't mention about marriage is because I'm too focus on you guys. I see her smile but I continued on what I was saying. But also because I forget when I reached home. Haha!! I started to rub my neck up and down.

Akimeg: How could you forget about love and marriage when you get home!?! You idiot!!

Galette: Oh leave him be Akimeg. You know how busy Y/N is when he's out on see. He gets the information he wants quickly and gets it over with. Why do you think he tends to come home quickly before the others?

Allmeg: I thought he was talking to women of his time and interest.

Flampe: Please! What women is worthy of Big Brother Y/N!? It's like with our dear Big Brother Katakuri! These two men aren't worthy of any stupid women.

Y/N: Flampe.. she looked at my direction and shivered at the sight of my look. Not all are stupid. Some are worth my time but not al lot as you know I'm busy. And you're still a child, it's like saying what man is worthy of you. Our family is powerful yes, but we get into marriages as we can make it even better than before. So please what do you know what women is worthy my TIME!!!??

No one moved as Flampe shivered at the sight and the anger leaking out of her older brother. The main thing that everyone was grateful was that he wasn't having a hunger pang like Big Mom.

Flampe: I apolgize Big Brother Y/N. No matter what, Y/N may be the youngest one out the older siblings and the oldest out of the youngest but even him...he scares everyone no matter what. Just like Mama..

Y/N: Good. Then let's continue eating or else I'll eat them. Haha! Everyone looked my way then to their food. They all covered it thinking I was actually going to eat it. Haha! Just kidding!! I laughed as they relaxed themselves.

Big Mom: Y/N..the person who I want to become exactly like me. We may have a few differences but there many things we share the same that scares everyone. The moment he was born I loved him, his smile, his affectionate care for his siblings and me. No matter what he does, he is the one who WILL ALL SEAS. Charlotte Y/N. You are the greatest thing that ever came on earth.

A/N:

So I finally decide who it will be to marry Y/N. It was Viola. I apologize for any reader who didn't want Viola but the other women.

And for Black Maria I love her but I don't know much about her and I'm not on her part of the Wano Arc. I apologize for that as well.

Have a good day/night/ afternoon fellow readers.