Tum Thik Ho?

Bonus Part...

.

.

Rukh jao jara se bhi hilne ki koshish ki na tho goli khopdi ke andhar hogi samjhe hoshiyaari mat dikhana...🔫🔫🔫🔫

Ks : amma tum phirse aa gaye dekho na kaha se awaj aaya tha...

Yes, the 6 goons came back into the warehouse, Very slow 😒🤦‍♀️

Ks : uncle gum mai goli hai...

G : ha 

Ks : uncle time kya ho raha hai...

G : tumhe kya karna hai...

Ks : jitna pucha utna kaho na 😒😒

Goon turned his wrist to see the time from the wristwatch which he was wearing...and here as soon as he turned his wrist Karishma hits his hand hard that the gun fell down...without wasting any chance haseena took that gun pointed the gun at those goons, here Karishma took one bamboo stick started beating them...

Karishma hits them hard with the help of a bamboo stick...all of them fell down...Karishma went near the table where her phone and smartwatch were kept in a box which was taken by the goons while kidnapping...she switched on the phone...battery was low still she enabled the location in phone and smart watch and sent it to the malik mansion contact mail address and to the police station...and then she came and joined haseena beating those goons...

They were fighting when haseena and Karishma bumped into each other and the gun fell down...one of those goons took the gun and pointed it at haseena, haseena got scared and raised her hand as she wants to surrender Karishma was standing beside her...goon fired a bullet at haseena...

.

.

.

before it could hurt haseena, Karishma came in between saving haseena's life...slowly haseena opened her eyes as it was closed as she was scared...and saw Karishma holding her stomach...and her hand with full of blood...

Hm : Karishmaaaaaa😥😥😥😧😟

tum thik ho?

Karishma was going to fall but haseena came and held her and made her sit on the chair...Yes, the goon fired the bullet and the bullet got straight to Karishma's stomach...

Hm : tumhari tho hamari bhen pe goli kaise chalayi nhi chordenge tumko ab tho...

Without any fear of a gun, haseena went near the goons and started beating them...there were 8 goons haseena was beating them but even though she was small she was not able to beat them...one goon came near haseena and was going to beat her with the bamboo stick but before it could hurt her Karishma came in between...saving haseena's life again, but in this process, 4-5 hard sticks hit Karishma's leg and hands...

Ks : aaahhh

Hm : karu kya kar rahi ho tum betho waha shanti se goli lagi hai tumhe hum manage kar rahe hai na tum please udhar beth jao hum tumhe kho nhi sakte...tum thik ho na?

Ks : nhi di please...bohot log hai ye sab aap akeli mat ladiye hum aapke sath hai aur aap tension mat lijiye hume kuch nhi hoga hume hum dono jab sath ho tab koi hamara kuch nhi bigad sakta...hum dono jab sath ho tho badi se badi musibat se jeet sakte hai...aur vaise bhi hum ab aapka picha itni aasani se nhi chordenge...😁😁

Haseena nodded in a positive way...they shook their hands...cris crossed...🤝🤝🤝🤝and started fighting...💥💥💥💥💥💥💥

One of the goons came near them, Kareena looked at him and then had an eye lock with each other than again saw that man he was having a remote in his hand...he pressed that remote...and open one box and took all the face mask and goggles and gave it to his team...here Kareena was confused by this sudden action...