Part 1

Yoongi Pov
I woke up hearing my alarm blaring and I threw my alarm clock on the floor. Fuck why can't I just stay home I'm 17 I can drop out and it's not like anyone would notice I was gone anyway. After a while I finally got up. I went to the bathroom and freshened up and I got changed.

I looked at my bed and sighed

I looked at my bed and sighed. I wish I had someone to love me it's hard to find someone especially because of how I am. My parents and everyone at school always said I was different and I never played with the other kids cause they were annoying. I've spent years trying to find the perfect partner but everyone at school is so annoying and so egotistical and all they care about is themselves. It's also hard because my friends told me that I should kidnap the person I find and I've never kidnapped someone before. I do think I found someone. Her name is June and she always sits next to me at lunch and talks to me. I think I'll be able to kidnap her today after school with my friends help. I made some ramen and I ate and got my stuff and walked to school. I went to my locker and my friends came up to me.

Jhope:Yoongi Hey guys I wish I could just drop out Tae:Don't we all So we're going to kidnap Rose today rightTae:We areAre you sure we shouldJoon:Of course everyone here will just poison her mind Your right I just don't want her to hate me Tae:She...

Jhope:Yoongi
Hey guys I wish I could just drop out
Tae:Don't we all
So we're going to kidnap Rose today right
Tae:We are
Are you sure we should
Joon:Of course everyone here will just poison her mind
Your right I just don't want her to hate me
Tae:She won't I kidnapped Jimin my Darling and he doesn't hate me
Jimin: How could I 
Tae:See
Your right I'm just worried
Joon:That's understandable it will be ok
Your right
Hope:Don't worry we'll help
Ok. We went to class and I just stared at her throughout the day. After school ended I quickly put something in her bottle to make her pass out and waited. She drank it and fell on the floor and I picked her up and brought her outside to Namjoon's car. We went to my house and I put her in the basement and hoseok tied her up.
Are you sure you should do that she'll be scared
Hope;It's for her own good
Ok. He tied her to the pole and put the rest of the rope away.
Hope:There you'll need to be down here tonight for when she wakes up
Oh ok so just sleep down here
Hope:Yeah
Oh easy I can do that and I'll make her ramen when she wakes up
Hope: Perfect
They all soon left and I got my stuff and came back down to sleep in the basement until she woke up. I'm excited to see her tomorrow I hope she'll be happy here.