☽☾ ! >﹏< 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳 !

Comenzar desde el principio

doyeon insisted on paying for dinner because she knew how expensive the restaurant could be, but taehyun only let her pay for the piece of chocolate cake that they shared for dessert.

"it's the first date, dye. i want to pay." taehyun had said.

"어머." (oh my god) she replied. "let me pay for something!" doyeon demanded.

so, in the end, he had to let her pay for something.

he laughed when she rolled her eyes at his choice in what she paid for.

by the time they got back to doyeon's house, they were laughing so hard that they couldn't breathe. doyeon hadn't been so genuinely happy for a very long time.

they walked slowly toward the door to her house, delaying the inevitable.

"i had the best time with you tonight." tae said quietly, as if trying not to disturb the perfect moment they were having.

"i did, too."

"so is it too soon to ask you to go out with me again?" he asked, laughing.

"not at all. in fact, i have to insist." doyeon replied giggling.

"good. i was afraid you were going to break my poor heart." tae said.

doyeon smiled, but frowned quickly after. she couldn't help but wonder what was off about tonight, why she wasn't more excited for the next date they would have.

"what's wrong, angel?" he asked her.

"no, nothing. i'm just sad tonight is over." she partially lied. she was sad the night was over, but that wasn't the main reason.

"i know. me, too. but i'll see you on monday, yeah?" he asked.

doyeon nodded, a smile back on her face. taehyun reached down and slowly brought his lips to hers. it was soft and slow, just the way she liked it.

it was fairly short, however, because they were cut off in the middle of it by a door opening and an angry brother appearing.

"okay, okay. that's enough. say goodbye." yeonjun demanded.

"we are saying goodbye, jun." doyeon teased, in love with pressing his buttons.

tae chuckled lovingly. he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and bent down to her ear.

"goodnight, beautiful. thanks for being you." he whispered.

doyeon couldn't think of anything to say to that, and she didn't have to. taehyun kissed her cheek and walked back to his car, shooting her a wink when he opened the door. doyeon watched as he drove off. her heart was beating quickly as she went back inside.

yeonjun was sitting on the couch next to soobin, pouting about how he caught his sister making out with some guy. she plopped down next to him on the couch, hugging him tightly.

"i love you, junie." she said quietly. she felt an overwhelming sadness all of a sudden.

kim doyeon had been asked out plenty of times, but she had never been on an actual date with a boy that she really liked.

and her mom wasn't there to talk to her about it.

a few tears leaked out of her eyes, but she tried to hold them back. not only was soobin in the room, but also her brother didn't need to see how upset she was. she had hidden her crying sessions for a long time.

but yeonjun didn't let her hide this one.

"what's wrong, 여동생?" (little sister) he asked. doyeon saw soobin look over at her, suddenly his full attention on her.