prologue

Relationship is a commitment and one needs to have a full interest without leaving any void to fill doubt in there..

Relationship is a truest form of love and the love should be unconditional, consistent and special..

Relationship require openness and that may mean seeing the worst in eachother, sticking to eachother in whatever maybe the situation, that maybe vulnerability...

Swara has always been confined to her small world; on one side because of her broken relationship with parents, otherside fear of her father's business enemies. Having grown up with her stepmother who hated her all the time, she craves for love and warmth. And ever since she first experienced the emotion of love, she has longed to be someone's special everytime- not just for once. But she have felt heartbreak along with finding love- she believes she is unlucky in love.
In search for love in every person she meet since childhood, broken hearts and broken promises is all she had.
Weaving every piece of her broken heart she again tries to confine again to her small world and agrees for an arranged marriage. Will she be ever able to find true love? Will she ever taste the essence of pure love or is she destined to never find her soulmate?

This is going to be the heart-warming and heart-wrenching story of a girl who is deceited in love ever since childhood agreeing for an arranged marriage- her strength to believe once again in her fortune, will the destiny give her what she deserves?

Join the journey of arranged marriage and their life thereafter of swara and sanskar to witness what it is like to sacrifice, what it takes to love unconditionally, what it requires to fulfill the commitment of forever ❣️

_____________________________________________

Hello sweetpancakes!❤️

Here's a glimpse of the new story of mine and yours fav couple 'swasan'

How's the storyline?

Do share your genuine reviews do that I can understand and get encouraged better♥️

Do tag your friends to share, like and comment..I was offline here for a while I really would appreciate if you helped me in sharing my new story🤍

Thank you
With love💌