CHAPTER 5-Lady Kan

Start from the beginning

"She doesn't have any infection in her area and she is a virgin" she informs, ok so she was checking that stuff. offcourse I'm a virgin and what do you expect from a 18 year old girl.

But then it's not like she is talking to me.

Slowly the curtain of the side compartment in the tent opens and there enter the soilder who I meet earlier who harshly lifted my chin.

Then the reality hit me. He was here the whole time. Was he listening, Offcourse he was. So I did the only thing I should do. I hung my head low.

Lady Kan bowns her head in front of him "Master Ares I did her check up she is fine and....."

"I have heard thank you for the service lady Kan" Master Ares interupted her. His voice has no emotion it's so rough like he has been chewing stones.

He turns his heels towards me " You will be working in the west wing. You'll work in kitchen helping in cooking and chopping vegetables. You will not pass west wing" He cammands

"Ye..s Master" I reply trying to sound a little brave but my voice come out dim.

"Am I clear" He ask again

"Yes Master" I reply little louder. Not to much just a little.

After that he leaves the tent. I don't even know where is west wing. I should ask Lady Kan she seems like a nice person. So I gather my voice

"Lady Kan aa....can..y..ou..tell me what is this jar for" I stammer again. I need to ask her about West wing.

"The jar, this is to protect your health. Few days back the Gonwanions poised the water. First the reactions were slow but then the plants dried out some of the soilders suffered but the Lord worked day and night and found the cure" she takes three deep breaths and continues.

She true is working hard.

"This herb in the jar is Amberwoods this is an antidote to the poison" she tells and without waiting for my reply she calls the guard.

"Guide her to West wing" She says. Guard nods and signals me to follow.

Like the Kingdom of Aurum's here they don't have staff soilders it's Gaurd in Mount Zipon. No Colonel. But Master's

"This way" he directs. I follow him. He has a bow and arrows kept in a quiver tied on his back.

"Do you know where the others are with Whom I came..." I ask without stammering, success

He continues walking No answer.

"I don't know the correct details Master Ares allot the work, for your curiosity he has the answer" He tells and continues walking.

"Master Ares.. Is he like a caretaker?" I ask him. Appreciate my guts

He looks towards and smiles.

"He is more like a In command of Zipon. In your words he is a caretaker." He replies with a amusement in his eyes.

"But little girl you don't questions Master's position or give them any names. Never speak ill about them" He warns

"Yes?" he asks

"Ye..s" I reply to him.

After a little walk he stopped. This place has huge tents with chimneys and the smokes are coming out from them. All the worker here are dressed in brown clothes, Women's hair is tied up in bun some had done braids in front hair. Men here had tied clothes around their heads. There are tents here and there.

People are busily running. Trying to complete their work. I know cause when the first time Colonel made a visit to our Town. We were informed in short notice of his visit and were running to welcome him. Not to forget our preparation was not up to his standards so he was very furious. He even..

"From here my work ends. Meet with head cook he will direct further" Guard snaps me. I nods to him and with that he goes off.

It's already dawn now. I walk towards the tent and see a woman drowing water from well. I walk to her. And see her take the bucket of water and fill the huge pot then again she brings the bucket and puts in the well. I move closer to the well.

"Greeting to.." with this said she drops the bucket and bring her hands closer to her chest and squeeze it.

"O Goodness you sacred me. Ahh.. the water I removed is wasted too. Such a useless thing aren't you?" She spits and eyes me with bitterness.

"Look Human I have got lots of work and it have to finish before the Master's arrive" she barks pulling the bucket again. Then suddenly she turns towards me and gives me devilish smile.

Now she is being weird.
But I needed to apologise for my action.

"I'm sorry it was not my intention to scare you. I just wanted to..." She didn't let me finish. And started talking louder than before.

"You wanted to WHAT!!! tell me. I know what you wanted to do. You didn't wanted me to complete my work. You think you can ruin my work" At this point she is screaming at the top of her lungs.

" No... I did not want to ruin anything. I just wanted you to help me. To find Head cook" I say trying to prove my state but she doesn't budge. Why would I ruin her work. Now half of the camp is bringing their ears to us. Which is very bad. If the Guards reports this matter than we might get punished. So I try to shut her up.

"I'm sorry. Please don't shout you are attracting everyones attention. I will help you fill the rest" I try to make a deal with her. But she had something else in her mind.

She started screaming Loud real Loud.

Hey beautiful readers

How was it? Next chapter Zoe will definitely meet the General.

Share your thoughts through comments.

Thank you for reading :)

Your Author.