Shirayuki then thought of something, and jumped up and stuck to the ceiling.

      "Try and get me now, princess!" Shirayuki laughed, sticking her tongue out.

     "Get over here and fight me like a ma-woman!" Killua yelled, trying to act scary.

     "No way, it'll get rid of how cute you are!" Shirayuki squealed, continuing to take pictures.

       A yoyo then fell from Shirayuki's bag, and Killua smirked evilly at Shirayuki, winding up his arm. Shirayuki then tied her other yoyo string to her kunai and threw it at the open window which landed on the tree trunk, she quickly tied the end of the yoyo and quickly slid down and quickly kept it before running away. 

       "Hey, come back here!" Killua yelled, running after her.

       Gon and the others said goodbye to everyone before following the two. Shirayuki had went through the testing gate, keeping it open until Killua was in front of it so that he would waste time opening it.

        The gate immediately started to open slowly, and Shirayuki started contemplating whether or not she should jump off.

       Killua then went out and Shirayuki immediately went on her knees, "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! YOU ACTUALLY LOOKED CUTE! I'M SORRY!" Shirayuki cried.

       Killua was about to say something but realised that she thought he looked cute, "Well, I guess I'll let this slide for now..." Killua muttered.

       "Really?!" Shirayuki exclaimed, hugging him quickly before doing a happy dance.

       "Not gonna die~ not gonna die~I get to live another day~" Shirayuki sang, doing a small dance.

        The others caught up and they all took the train back.

        "Eh? You're on tour visa? That's expensive, couldn't you have used your hunter lisence?" Killua questioned.

        "I won't use my hunter lisence until I give this back to Hisoka." Gon explained.

        "Oh, Shirayuki. Here, you weren't here to collect it but you still passed." Kurapika explained, handing her the lisence.

         "Wait, Shirayuki. Why didn't you-"

         "I followed you immediately after you left." Shirayuki chuckled.

         "If you weren't with the others, how did you get to Kukuroo Mountain?" Killua asked, blushing slightly from Shirayuki's sentence.

         "I sailed, on a boat." Shirayuki explained.

         "Wow, where did you learn that?" Gon asked.

         "My grandpa taught me, my parents were always busy so I always hung out with him. And he ended up teaching me about sailing." Shirayuki explained.

         "That's amazing."

         "Thanks!" Shirayuki giggled, keeping her lisence.

         "I thought that I would've failed the exam for leaving in the middle of the exams." Shirayuki explained, running her fingers through her hair.

         "I am so tired, wake me up when we reach." Shirayuki said, leaning her head on the window.

          (Pretend there's a table in the train in between the seats) Killua then dropped something and went to pick it up, and Shirayuki put her hand under the corner of the table. Once Killua's head was above the table, she pulled her hand back and put one of her earphones of her ipod in her ear to listen to music while sleeping.

         "So, Killua...How long were you and Shirayuki together?" Leorio asked.

         "H-Huh?! We aren't together! We're just friends!" Killua yelled.

        Leorio laughed, "I meant, when did she arrive and stick with you? Because she was with you when we met with you." 

        "Oh."

        "So?"

        "Oh, right. She was with my dad, I don't know why but she just was with my dad. And we stuck together since then." Killua explained.

        "Ah, okay. But...Now I have a new question, what do you think of Shirayuki?" Leorio asked, raising his eyebrows repeatedly while smirking.

        "U-Uh....She's weird!" Killua said.

        "Eh? How is she weird?" Gon asked

        "The way her eyes light up when she's happy is weird. The way she's sensitive to loud crowds like during the second phase is weird. The fact that she had to use my nickname since she couldn't say my real name is weird. The way she says my name is weird. The way she always ahs something for me when I'm injured is weird. The way that Sasuke guy gives her so much ptsd is weird! Everything about her is weird!" Killua ranted.

         "Aw~Poor Killua is in denial." Leorio cooed.

         "I'm not in denial! I don't like her!" 

         "I never said what you were in denial for, but now I definitely know that you are 100% in denial." Leorio laughed.

         Killua huffed and turned to the side where Shirayuki wasn't at, and Gon just looked at Shirayuki and Killua repeatedly.

       "So are you still in denial?" Gon asked.

       "I'm not in denial!" Killua yelled, but regretted it when he saw saw Shirayuki move, but sighed when she was still asleep.