chapter eighteen:

***Ginny's point of view***

After our escapades in the great hall we left rather quickly with Hermione blushing beyond compare. i was happy at what I had done but there was an important issue to be addressed. The letter.

Hermione had to go to the library to grab some books so I grabbed Katie and asked her to escort her to the library and get the books before bringing her back to the common room. On my bet at how fast she could walk plus on top of the fact that she had to gain books and that added weight plus going up stairs, I reckon it would take her about forty minutes. As she walked off I headed in the opposite direction towards our room.

I sat down on the bed and took the letter out of my pocket. I placed Harry's in my draw and then turned to the one that I had been told had been written by Ron. I was scared. What would he say?

Ron being my older brother was something at that I wanted to have his respect and approval. I had mentioned that I was gay to him several years back and that I liked someone but he had brushed it off and said that it was just a phase.

I gently undid the letter and unfolded it. It wasn't three pieces of parchment like Harry's but it was not three letters long like they normally were. I started to read it carefully so not to miss a word.

"Ginny.

I don't know what to say. I have been trying to write this letter so many times and now for so long. But since you wrote to mum I have found that I felt like I needed to write to you.

First off I am sorry. I am sorry for calling it a phase. I am sorry for shouting at you both in the hall. I don't really know. I shouldn't have shouted at you. You're my sister and she, well she's one of my best friends. Well she was my best friend. I felt as if she had betrayed me, I had grown up with her and then I fell in love with her. Obviously it was an unrequited love.

I honestly did not mean to hurt either of you. I was angry and I know that it is unforgivable. I have recently sat down with harry and someone else and I have talked about it. I did love and I think I was stuck in the past.

I am sorry, but for now I am going away for quite a long time. Please don't be angry. I just can't deal with it all. I will see you when I get back. I am already gone so don't look for me. I left notes for mum and the rest of the family.

I will see you when I do. Ron."

I put the letter down on the bed next to me. Took a breath. And for the first time that I had cried over something other than Hermione. Hot wet tears came streaming down my face. I placed the letter in the draw and then moved to the bathroom. I took a flannel and wetted it slightly with warm water. Carefully bringing it to my cheek I wiped away the tears. However at the same time bringing away the layer upon layer of foundation that covered my right cheek. No one knew about the cheek. As I tore down the layers the dent started to become noticeable.

Madame Pomfrey had not been able to fix the dent. A spell had hit me and caused it. I applied the foundation back to the only place that I wore it. As I finished I tidied up the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom to find a beautiful young woman with honey brown hair and golden brown eyes standing in the door way.

"Where's Katie?" I asked. She looked at me with the eyes. The eyes that showed me such love.

"I made her drop me off at the bottom of the stairs and then leave." I nodded. She stepped towards me. Something that I hadn't seen her do on her own for over a week. I stepped towards her.

We took in turns, taking small steps. She raised her hands to my face. I took my arm and wrapped it around her waist and around to the small in her back. The other arm to her neck, supporting her. Making sure that she felt secure. Her lips brushed against mine and I opened my mouth slightly and granted her access and her tongue brushed my teeth. It brushed against mine and I moaned into the kiss. She gripped tighter against me.

She took in a deep sigh of breath. A sign of surprise. "Ginny!" the door creaked open.

~ha, i have left it at a cliff hanger. i only know what will happen. the sequel is out. it is called Love Forever? and i will attempt to upload as i can. please keep it in your library as it will be updated. so far the book has taken 93 pages in word and i intend to carry on. please vote comment and like. i am however one of those type of writers that will write no matter because i write for me as this story has been in my head for ages yet i just hadn't got round to it. good luck. please read the books.~