CHAPTER 1: "STOP THIS CRAP!"

POV: BIANCA

I can't take it anymore. This is the limit. Who the hell decides to play hard metallic music at 3 in the morning?! Oh, of course, who else. My most annoying neighbour- Noah! I swear everything about that guy makes me want to throw up. His music choice is so bad that I just want to go over there and scream "STOP THIS CRAP!". You know what, I'm going to do it.

I stalk over to his house. As usual, he's alone. His dad left his mom when she became pregnant with him in their senior year. His dad turned out to be a billionaire in some fancy company and basically pays for everything since his mom is a raging socialite. She's always leaving him unsupervised. I would feel bad for him, but he's such a big jerk I sometimes feel he deserves it.

I ring the bell and I'm greeted by Noah. His blue eyes gleam in the dark and I can't help but notice his messy black hair. "Well well, if it isn't Ms Bianca Pierce herself", he smirks. My skin erupts in goosebumps as he says my name. I replied, "Do you have to listen to music so loudly at this time??". He looks at me and says, "Well, yes. Why are you asking me that? It's none of your business". Now you all know why I don't like that guy.

POV: NOAH

As I was playing songs at 3 am specifically, I knew she would get here. Bianca Pierce. Mouthy redhead. The bane of my existence. The birdy haunting my erotic dreams. Bianca has a cute little heart-shaped face with a button nose I knew for a fact she hates. Freckles dot her pale face and it brings out her green eyes. She's a curvy little thing and damn if I don't want to just run my lips all over her body. She may be hot-headed and my childhood archnemesis, but she's a cutie.

But, we have been enemies freshman year. I realised I had feelings for her last year, but I'm sure it's just a silly crush. She's still the most annoying person I've ever met.

"Noah Locke, if you don't stop that awful song right now, I'm calling the cops". Damn. She's cute when she's upset. Ugh, focus Locke, focus. "Oh yeah, do it. And what do you listen to? 'The Glass Jackets', which just sounds like a bunch of whining cats. And you say I  have a bad taste in music". God, how I just love annoying her.

POV: BIANCA

Did he just say that 'The Glass Jackets' sounds like a bunch of...whining cats?? Oh, he has crossed the line now! "At least 'The Glass Jackets' don't make songs that have weird music repeating throughout the song".

It's a lame comeback, and the amusement on his face shows that he knows it too. My face burns with embarrassment, and my shoulders sag with defeat. I love our arguments, but sometimes it's too much to take. I'm sleep-deprived and standing on my enemy's doorstep at this late in the morning.

I turn around and head home. My cheeks are still hot, and my head drops on the pillow. Thankfully, Noah stopped playing his stupid songs.

*****

                                                                                                                                                                To be continued...