Chap Six

3rd person
Forks

Forks

Niklaus Mikaelson's oldest daughter left because of Stella.

Nyx decided to only, ONLY keep in contact with her half sisters, Hope, Lizzie, and Josie.

Klaus has begged and begged for them to tell where she is, but they won't.

They won't tell him or Caroline, when she begs and asks.

Their daughter hates them and nothing can done about it.

She won't do anything with Caroline or Nik.

Klaus wanted so bade to be mad at her for leaving, but can't because its his fault.

He was to blame.

Caroline too, but Klaus can't bring himself to blame her.

But he does and always will blame himself.

Caroline feels the same way, she will always blame herself, but that won't bring her eldest back.

Selina turned ripper and attacked the Cullens and the hybrid army.

Caroline realized that it was heartbreak for Jacob vanishing after he took off.

The Cullens are saying it's time to focus on finding him, but the Mikaelsons have a feeling it's not anyone in Forks who's gonna find him.

What Bella is going through, Care and Nik understand.

Nyx resents Caroline and Klaus, after the Mikaelsons hooked up with Stella and Stefan, and after Caroline with Ruth.

Nyx felt unwanted and left because of Caroline and because of Klaus.

That guilt will always be there and they both want it to stop but know that nothing can stop the guilt til their daughter forgives them.

Nyx was close to Hope, the twins and Alaric.

But she resents Caroline and the Mikaelsons, and definitely Stefan, Stella and Ruth.

Hayley went in a depression after Jackson left feeling he wasn't good enough for her.

"What have all of us done to those we love the most?" Was the main thought going through their heads.

Meanwhile

Bella was born to be a vampire but at the same time, she was sad and hurt because her cousin wasn't there.

Bella went down to the creek and was left alone with the thoughts she had running through her head for over a year now.

"My cousin who was more like my sister, left after I chose to be a vampire."

"My best friend was gone."

But most Bella wonders, "Have I finally gone to far alienating myself from my sister and best friend?"

Bella doesn't know what to do, her sister/cousin would always give her the best advise.

Her best friend kept her a little more sane in this crazy world.

"I don't know what to do" Bella says out loud, quietly and crying.

And this was true Bella had absolutely no idea what to do, how to move forward, but she had to for her daughter, for her mate and husband, and most of all for herself.

Bella couldn't live in the past any more. Bella had to move and she decided to do so, she was going to move on with her life and hope to what ever god(s) was out there that Gaia would forgive her, if she ever came back.

But most of all she knew she had to move on from Jacob Black, he was now the past and she couldn't dwell on past feelings.

She had a family now and she couldn't dwell on the past or it's feelings.

She needed to move on.

She needed to be okay for her daughter, her husband.

For her family.

*:..。o○✧༺♡༻✧○o。..:*

Hope you enjoyed, so from the original chapter six I expanded it like 200-300 more words than before.