Cuddles for my Beloved ✿

Song : Juliet by Cavetown 💌

Text: Techno + Tommy

Tommy :
I'm at the baggage claim.

Techno : I see you.

Tommy turned around to see the older looking down on him making him jump a bit back. Techno just chucked to himself as Tommy just growled in frustration. They walked to the car to see Phil in the passenger seat because he arrived 2 days earlier with Will than Tommy. Tommy just sat in the back while Techno put Tom's bag in the trunk and took his phone out of his pockets to listen to Ranboo's Spotify playlist because in his opinion it was the best Spotify playlist to ever exist.

Tommy's POV

We got to Techno's house and was greeted by Wilbur and behind him was ... Ranboo?!
We go inside and sit on the couch. They all talked but I was pretty tired. "Techno, I'm tired." "It's only 6:53pm thoughhhhh!" Wilbur whined. "I'll take Tommy to his room." Ranboo said. He took me down the hall and showed me to my room. I jumped under the covers and looked at Ranboo. "Well don't just stand there. Come here." He walked out to the side of the bed and sat down confused. I rolled my eyes and pulled him by his wrist making him now lay next to me. He didn't resist when I hugged him from behind and fell asleep with him.

I seem to have woken up in the middle of the night because it was really dark. This time, me and Ranboo were facing each other and he was hugging my waist and we were chest to chest. My face heated up. I probably looked like a red tomato.

Ranboo's POV

I woke up with Tommy and I cuddling. He was still asleep. I smiled to myself. I played with his soft fluffy light blonde hair for a while and then just went back to sleep.

I was woken up again by Tommy shaking me. "Wake up. It's 12:16pm and I'm hungry." Tommy said. I got up and laid out fresh clothes for Tommy for after he showered. I went to the kitchen to fix a bowl of Froot Loops for Tommy and Eggs and Bacon for myself. I finished eating and Tommy came out of the bathroom with his hair dried. It was so fluffy 💗😩 I was still surprisingly tired so a walked towards Toms and hugged the shorter one and buried my face into his hair. He just smiled at me. I pulled away and he went to eat his (not soggy 😮‍💨🙏 ) cereal while I went to take a shower. Did I just sleep with Tommy?! I had a very sudden realization that I cuddled with a straight guy and it was his idea?!

/////////////////////////////////////

A/N : Hey bestiee. This is chapter one :] please send in request for chapters. I don't write smut. I will put a little heads up if I imply it though. There will but spicy scenes but never smut. 👍

Word Count : 495