"Alright, two minutes are up! Good job brushing your teeth." I leaned against the bathroom door to see Andrew and Kara high-fiving each other after Kara brushed her teeth.

"So, who's reading the bedtime story tonight?" I asked and Kara whipped her head to see where I was.

"Mommy!" She got off her step stool and hugged me. "Can you read it tonight? Please?"

"Sure, go pick out a book and get in your bed." I agreed and kissed the top of her head.

She left Andrew and I and headed to her room.

"Hello there." Andrew and I greeted each other with a kiss.

"Hello, how was rehearsal?" He asked.

"It was alright, something came up about the custody suit when I was about to leave the building." I replied.

"What's going on?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I'll tell you after I heat up my dinner and tuck Kara into bed." I told him and he nodded in understanding.

Andrew headed downstairs to the living room while I headed to Kara's room. With her sitting patiently on her bed with a book in her lap, I took the book from her while she laid down in bed. I started to read the story and watched her eyes begin to droop as I read each page. She completely fell asleep as I got to the end of the book. I smiled to myself and gave her a kiss on her forehead before putting the book back into the bookshelf. Quietly shutting her bedroom door, I headed downstairs and put the plate of pasta in the microwave. Once it finished heating up, I grabbed the plate and headed to the living room to cuddle next to Andrew.

"The custody hearing is in two weeks from today." I told him.

"Really?" He questioned.

"Yep." I nodded my head before taking another bite of pasta. "You might need to talk to your lawyer. You're most likely going to be questioned since you're dating me."

"Don't we also need to talk to our management because there's going to be media attention?" He pulled me closer to him.

"That's true." I sighed, placing my finished plate of pasta on the coffee table. "Coming from our side and his side. I can already imagine the amount of death threats I'm going to get from his crazy fans."

"I haven't really thought about it, what does he do?" Andrew pressed play on the West Wing episode we left off on.

"He's an actor but hasn't done anything big these past few years. The movies and shows he did were kind of decent. It's like his career died." I laid my head on Andrew's shoulder. "His career started to fall while mine started to rise."

"You don't think?" Andrew had a quizzed look on his face.

"It makes sense. Doesn't it?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "I'll talk to my lawyers tomorrow. This time is our chill and West Wing time."

"More like crushing on Bradley Whitford and Rob Lowe." He let out a laugh while I jokingly smacked his arm.

"Hey just saying, if Sam Seaborn existed in this day and age, he would've hated Rob Lowe's ass." I pointed out and Andrew let out another laugh.

I laughed along also and we started to watch the show.

*A Few Days Later*

"Okay, that's all we need." Lex said as he closed his briefcase. "You need to tell him."

"And I will." We got up from our chairs.

Once I figure out how to tell him.

Leading him out of my house, I closed it and leaned my back on it while letting out a breath. Locking my door, I headed to my office/studio to distract myself. I've been creating music over these past few days to distract myself. It's that, spending time with Andrew and Kara, and going to rehearsal are the things that keep me distracted from this lawsuit. The media have also caught wind of this so they have been reporting about it which caused me to delete my social media apps off my phone.

Kara's up in Southampton with my parents and Nonno. Lisa and her husband were out on a trip so they dropped off my nieces and nephews off at my parents and Nonno's house for them to watch. Mom just asked me if Kara would like to spend a week hanging out with her cousins and Kara agreed to it. So it's just me in this empty house for a week. Andrew did spend a night here but other than that, he's been pretty busy. Jack and Liz stopped by the house to talk about wedding stuff so that was another distraction I was thankful for.

After playing and recording a couple of cords, the door of my studio opened which showed Andrew leaning against the doorway. I put my guitar down and smiled at the sight of him.

"Hey, how was your deposition?" I got up from my seat to give him a hug.

"It was fine, intimidating." He lightly chuckled. "How was your meeting with Lex?"

"It went okay." I started to scratch my wrist.

"You sure? Cause you're scratching your wrist and fidgeting a little." Andrew raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm fine but I want to tell you something so you won't be blindsided when you get questioned." I started to walk to the living room.

"Like what? Did you murder someone? I'm starting to feel nervous."

"I mean, in some peoples' views, I technically did kill someone depending who you're talking to."

"What do you mean?"

"I had an abortion Andrew."