chap-7

Taehyung went inside his mansion .
He was till holding jungkook .
Who was sleeping peacefully.

Taehyung took him to his room and placed on his bed .
He slowly removed others shoes he doesn't want other to wake up and covered him with softest devut.

He haven't sleept that night he was keep on looking at him.
He saw  how much the boy changed.He lost his shine in eyes .
'i promise you bunny I will make every thing right.'.he said looking at he Angel.

In jungkook got up he felt so comfortable in soft matrix.It clicked him he was nott sleeping on his bed .He immediately opened eyes looked around only to see taehyung sitting in couch and looking at him.He Was horrified looking taehyung here he remembered what happened last.

He immediately got up from the bed .He took he shoes and tried to got out room as fast he can.

But taehyung held his hand and pulled against his chest .

"Leave me mr.kim I want to go home ". jungkook said.

"Please bun aleast stay till the breakfast as you are my manager I will take you to company ".

"I need go mr.kim managers doesn't eat with idols "jungkook said.

"Please bun Aleast let me dro- "Jungkook cutted him in middle .
"We have scheduled at 9 mr.kim you only 30 mins I hope you will come soon "jungkook said went out .

Jungkook reached they company He saw taehyung was coming now  .fans were clicking  his photo and continuosly chanting his name.

Jungkook just went inside the room and started make the today's scheduled.After some time taehyung entered he looked at jungkook wasn't even paying attention to him just doing his work.
And he wasn't even talking to anyone .

Jungkook went outside the room .

Taehyung make up girl strated doing his makeup .
"You got weirdest manager you know ".makeup artist said.

"Why"taehyung asked .

"You know no one interact him in the office almost 4years since he joined company but know cares or talks him and he too never interact with anyone . Rumours said he tried to seduce popular boy in school .But they showed him worth .and from that time he is like that " .the girl said .

"What the -"taehyung was about  shout but jungkook opened the door .

"Mr.kim you need to leave for photo shoot now "jungkook said .

Taehyung saw how his eyes were very blank no expression on his face .tHis made his heart clench . jungkook had definitely hear there convo.

"I am coming "he said .

Before going out he looked back the girl and said .
"If you again spread this Rumours to any one I won't hesitate to kill you .
He didn't seduce but got bullied "taehyung said to her and went out.

During photoshoot he saw how others left jungkook out and taking to themselves and laughing .
Jungkook was just standing far from photoshoot .Just doing a random drawing the papers.

He can say other become so much insecure and introverted after that incident.

"Jungkook "he called loudly .
When jungkook heard he flinched a little .

Jungkook came forward to him.
"Oh mr.lee can't manager eat with there idols "..

"It's nothing like that  taehyung .if we assign a manager to he will be yours till he leave the job you can have take him every where you .they should always stay by your side .".mr.lee said .

Taehyung noded his head.

"See mr.jeon we can do that .I actually didn't have my breakfast so accompany me for lunch ".
Taehyung said  held jungkook hand and took him for lunch . Didn't even given him a second to argue
.

prom nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें