chap-3

He did some overnight work to buy beautiful dress for the prom night.it was hectic for him but he still doesn't want to disappoint taehyung.

It was only 2 days for prom he went for the shopping.

His eyes roamed around the dress
One which cought his attention.

He took the dress and paid the bill he was so much excited to were this dress

He went home giggles can be heard from his room he was looking at the dress touching it .

Tomorrow they will dance practice and he very excited.
He went to youtube vedios searched for some dance videos he did some practice he was fast learner do it was easy for him.

It was next day bunny was all giggly.

He saw taehyung at the entrance he gave a bright bunny smile to him.

He went to his Class it was evening when everyone will be at ball room for practice.

He went cafeteria he saw Taehyung.

"Hello taehyung "he said with smile .

Before taehyung could some girl came held taehyung hands.

"You did good job baby this nerd finally had guts to talk in college we won baby "she said.

Jungkook was confused what other was saying.he looked at taehyung his eyes were showing nothing no emotion .

"What you didn't understand anything nerd "she asked more like mocking every one was looking at them.

"It was all prank stupid nerd from taehyung taking to you to asking you to prom night see he finally made you to talk him infront of everyone where is the shy nerd huh ? ".she said every one was laughing at jungkook .

Taehyung haven't reacted.

Jungkook eyes turned in blurry was everything was lie.
He looked at taehyung and it confirmed him it was lie everything they simply played with him.

"How was prank nerd"she asked laughing at him.

Jungkook saw everyone was laughing at him he said.

"Very good "in low voice and went to his class.

Everyone was gathered in ball room for practice jungkook just stood there at the end he eyes were red and fluffy he just looked down at his shoes.

One by one pair going to stage .
Jungkook looked around noone was there beside him every was there on stage with there partners.again tears were formed in his eyes .

This dance teacher asked Jungkook.

"Are you not participating this year too jungkook "he asked Jungkook was about to answer but got cut by taehyung's girl.

"Who will ask this ugly nerd for prom night "she said .

Everyone started laughing and him.

Jungkook lips started quivering
He controlled himself he doesn't want to burst out now he rub is eyebrows with his fingers so no one can see his tears.he body was giving him light shivers.

"Y-Yeah actually I have some work this time "he said no lifting his eyes .

"I will take leave "he said and went towards his class.