CHAPTER 2

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock and the sweet smell of my mom making pancakes. Rushing to get ready and closing my window letting the cold air into my room I run downstairs and into the kitchen not noticing how late it is.

"Bye Mom I gotta head to school."

"Ok sweetie be safe!"

I walk out the door and on my way to school. I hear someone's footsteps running towards me and I feel someone's arm going around me. I look to the side and it's Brennex.

"Hey cutie."

"Hey Brennex"

"How did you sleep last night"

"Very good, I havnt gotten that good of sleep for a while."

"You must've needed it then."

A smirk appears across his face and he winks at me.

I know exactly what he did and he knows exactly what it did to me. I playfully hit him in the chest and he catches my hands leaving them on his chest.

We stroll to class clasping hands and as we stroll through the entryway everybody stops to grin in stun as they see us strolling connected at the hip. I state to Brennex "you realize that I came back for you Atalia, I really am sorry for how I treated you and I...." I just want him to stop talking so I place my hands on both sides of his face and press my lips to his. He doesn't need to keep apologizing I know how sorry he is and I even though he did hurt me, pretty bad I don't want him to keep blaming himself, there is no point in holding on to that regret, its over and I know that he wont do it again.

"I just wanted you to stop talking." I say with a smile.

We stroll into math class grinning and as yet clasping hands where Brennex takes me to his desk and I sit on his lap with his arms under my legs. The chemistry teacher walks into the classroom and puts her bag onto her desk.

"please open your text books to page 17 and read it to yourselves, then complete the questions that go along with it. while your doing the assignment I will be passing out todays exam on . when you are done you may quietly work on something else while your other classmates finish up."

As she passes out the tests Brennex and I share a text book and read it to ourselves, while quizzing each other quietly, making sure not to disturb anyone. After we complete the text book assignment Brennex closes the book and looks at me, hugging me close to his chest. I can feel his warm body heat wrapping around me like a blanket, trying to keep me warm. I look up at him and kiss him on the lips, as he opens his mouth deepening our kiss even more he uses his tongue to glide over mine. As I'm starting to get more drawn into him and how good this feels, someone clears their throat abruptly causing us to immediately pull apart.

"Ms. Wilson, Mr. Omar do I really have to separate the both of you."

We both look at each other and smile, with guilt written all over our faces.

"Nope"

We say at the exact same time, and I feel Brennex squeeze me tighter. The bell rings, telling us class is over. I get off of Brennex and reach out my hand for him to take. As he takes my hand, he stands up and leads me out of the classroom and through the hall, until he stops right in front of the janitors closet. He looks back to see if anyone is watching and then opens the door for me to enter. As he turns back towards me, I push him back with my hands on his chest, and his back hits the door. I press my lips against his, and we open our mouths simultaneously, creating a rhythm that we both match. he grips my breasts in his hands and begins rubbing the sensitive tips. I try to open my mouth and say something, but I am unable to do so due to the intense heat coursing through my body and the sensation of being paralyzed. He begins rubbing more vigorously, and I moan in response, enjoying the way his hands caress my body. I feel his kiss become rougher, yet more passionate, and he pushes me backwards until I hit the wall. He pulls my shirt over my head and drops it on the floor, pins my hands above my head, and begins kissing my neck, traveling down to my breasts, and sucking the sensitive tips, making me so weak in my knees that I can't keep my balance.

"I need you inside of me"

He comes to a halt and looks me in the eyes,

"you sure?"

Of course I am, I can't take any more teasing from him, I need to feel all of him, and I know he wants to feel all of me as well.

I nod and get down on my knees, bringing my waist level with his. I put my hand on his zipper and slowly unzip his pants, making it easier to remove them. I pull his pants and boxers down, and he steps out of them and places them next to my shirt. Then I let him take my shorts off, and he pulls them down and places them in the pile of clothes. He smiles at me and places his hands around my waist, picking me up so I can wrap my legs around him. I push myself down onto him and feel him pushing inside of me, as gently as he lets himself be. I can feel the pressure building up in my stomach as he moves faster inside me. my legs start shaking and I can feel my eyes rolling back into my head as Brennex leans his head forward and brings his lips onto my neck, leaving me even more paralyzed and in a dream like state. he uses his tongue to run over my collar bone and he sucks at the sensitive part he knows that I love, making a deep pink mark.

"are you coming baby"

"mmhmm"

all the pressure I'm feeling in my stomach hits me even more as my whole body shakes and I moan his name over and over again while I come undone. He sets me down back onto my feet and my legs shake as I try to keep my balance.

"Here"

Brennex puts his hands on my hips and brings me down onto the ground. He sits down next to me and pats his legs. I sit on his lap and wrap my legs around him, he kisses my lips and then travels down my body, onto my neck and then stopping at my chest. He looks me in the eye and smiles, then dips his head down, placing his mouth onto my breasts. He sucks harshly on my tips and makes circles with his tongue as I lean my head back, unable to catch my breathe. He moans onto my breast and the vibration sends me off the edge.

"O my god.....I'm going to come"

I whimper in his ear, unable to stop moaning as he sucks even more harsh then before he whispers in my ear causing me to explode

"I want you to"

he brings me over the edge and I come undone, trying to catch my breathe.
"Wow"
"Yeah, wow is right"
"We better get out of here before someone notices were gone"
I nod and we both get dressed