paragraph two <3

<remember not in order>

He walks out from behind the counter and rushes to give me a hug. It catches me off guard first before I return it. "Gods, I missed you" I mutter against his shoulder before moving myself from the hug. "I missed you too liran here why don't I get this sword ready for you, and then we can catch up?" he says grabbing the sword. I look outside, it will be dusk by the time I get home. I sigh and shake my head "I'm sorry samual, maybe tomorrow? Max wants me back by dusk" his grin drops for a moment before he shakes it off. "Oh, that's fine, here is the sword, on the house" he hands me back the sword, I take it, holding it for the time being before I can find a place to put it. "On the house, really? Sam, you know I can pay for it" I look at him with a confused look, shaking his head he laughs at me. "don't want to be late little songbird wouldn't want max to be worried" I'm again confused, looking back outside I see that its dusk already. "Shit! Fuck I'll see you tomorrow samual!" I shout as I rush out of the shop. 'God I'm going to be so late; max is going to be so pissed" I take off in the direction of our home, trying to make it home before it gets completely dark.