Chapter 3 - Day two and the voice?

Prince Charming is a. . . bunny?

Chapter 3 - Day two and the voice?

Ethan's POV

Day Two - Lazy Day

Well, in Day One The Plan (that's what I'm calling it now since the actual name is too long and easy to forget) went really well. I recieved an immense a lot of phone calls from my parents and Liam about the paparazzi finding them while they were relaxing. I lied smoothly and said I had nothing to do with it and that I would try to help, which I didn't of course.

I decided that today was going to be my 'Lazy Day', as American singer Bruno Mars put it. I'd try to do everything in that song, besides 'making the girl scream out this is great'.

Well, I'm laying in my bed already so that covers the first few lyrics.

'Don't feel like pickin up my phone so leave a message at the tone'

I started ignoring mother, father, and Liam's calls as well, even though I knew it was a bad choice.

I started staring at the fan, well, I think that's what he said. . . and I turned up the TV as well. But not too high or else the maids would complain.

'I'll be lounging in the couch, just chillin' in my snuggie'

What's a snuggie?

I caught some randomd maid and pulled her off to the side.

"What's a 'snuggie'?" I asked her.

"A snuggie is some type of blanket that looks like some sort of robe. It's like wearing a blanket that never falls off." She answered matter-of-factly.

My eyes widened and I smiled in delight.

"Where can I get these 'snuggies'?" I asked urgently.

"You can order them online," She suggested.

I nodded and said, "Thank you."

She nodded and resumed her work.

I immediately went online and started searching for a snuggie. Well, there goes my Lazy Day. . .

Within 2 hours it arrived. I paid extra for speedy delivery.

It was just a plain blue color, but it felt so warm and soft.

I'll try to finish my Lazy Day now, I guess.

'Tune to MTV so they can teach me how to Dougie, cuz in the castle I'm the freakin man'

MTV? Dougie?

I pulled aside another maid, again. It's sad how I don't really know this stuff.

"What's MTV?" I asked her.

"TV show," She answered, hastily.

"And how do you 'dougie'?" I asked.

"Watch MTV," She answered hastily, again.

"Ok, thanks." I told her.

"Yeah, yeah," She replied and ran off.

Screw her.

And I turned on MTV and found out how to dougie.

"Teach me how to dougie

Teach me teach me how to dougie"

I kept singing those two lines all day.

'Ain't gonna comb my hair, cuz I ain't going anywhere'

Well, I did comb my hair, out of habit.

Damn, there goes my Lazy Day.

I guess I'll go out in the forest today and see what I can find.

I slipped my jacket on and pulled on some pants. I slipped in a soft brown shirt that felt really comfy. I brought my gun just in case, though I doubt I'll use it. I slipped some shoes on that felt comefy as well. Then I brought my cell phone just in case.

I was walking and walking into the forest. I wasn't looking for a specific destination, but an escape from reality. The forest never ceased to do that.

I was walking around for like what. . . hours?

Because the sun was setting in front of me and everything was getting darker. Some animals went into trees and I saw a few owls come out.

I smiled at the wildlife around me, but then frowned because I forgot to bring a camera. And the camera in my phone had bery bad quality.

I kept walking, though. I knew the kingdom wouldn't miss me if I left. They probably wouldn't notice that I was gone. They didn't seem to notice that I was even walking out the castle. How sad.

And then, it got to a point where my body was sore and I was really tired. I was in the middle of some forest and stuff.

"What I wouldn't give for a genie with three wishes right now. . ." I said.

"What is that, my dear?" An old voice crackled behind me.

I froze, in shocked and looked around me, but saw nothing.

"W-What I wouldn't give for a genie with three wishes right now. . ." I repeated, looking around for the person with the voice.

"Three wishes? Why that's too greedy. What if you had one?" That old voice crackled again.

"If I had one, then I'd wish to be cute and handsome, like my brother of course," I replied, obviously.

"You wish for others to think you're handsome and cute?" The voice crackled again. "Why, your brother's life is hard as it is."

I scoffed. "I highly doubt that. He's popular, mother loves him, and he gets what he wants and never gets in trouble."

"But he hates being popular, even though he doesn't act like it. He despises you because you can live a normal life with no paparazzi and your parents don't really pay attention to you. He hates the publicity. The reason they are nicer to him because they feel his pain and took him on vacation to try to get away from it," The crackling old voice explained.

"Oh my God I never thought of it that way. . ." I quietly said. It all clicked in my head and made sense. . .

"But, as you wish," The old voice said.

What the-

But before I could finish the thought, everything went black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Oh! Yay, 19 reads! This time, I want 20-25. . . maybe 30? And if this is going to fast, I'm sorry. I'll try to slow it down a bit. . . And in the last chapter, I said I'd put a picture of Ethan, but I put a picture of him on the cover. And the picture in this picture if a picture of Liam.

Song: The Lazy Song - Bruno Mars

-xXaveragegirlXx