Chapter 2 - Of Course, I don't go

Prince Charming is a. . . bunny?

Chapter 2 - Of course, I don't go

Ethan's POV

I walked slowly to the main building, hoping to buy some time before I had to go in and talk to my parents. I don't really think of them as my parents, though. I feel so much like an adopted child in this family. Hell, I don't even inherit some of the looks, at least, that's what I've been told.

I soon arrived to the main building. I knocked on the big wooden doors, which made an echo through the hallway. A few seconds later, the door finally opened to reveal mother and father waiting impatiently. And surprisingly, Liam was patient too. He usually has this bored face whenver we have meetings with mother and father.

"You're late," Liam sneered at me.

I glared and said "My leg hurts a bit, so I took my time."

He just rolled his eyes and secretly stuck up the finger at an angle that mother and father couldn't see.

My parents forced fake smiles, as if I was the press as well.

"Hello, Ethan, darling. I've called you here for a very important reason," Mother started.

"Yes, Ethan, we're going on vacation!" Father said excitedly. And instantly, my face lit up at the possibilites of what to do on vacation.

No more acting nice or happy. No more press hiding in your bushes. No more girls. Oh, how exciting!

"But we're not bringing YOU," Liam sneered at me. And right then and there, I felt really truly hurt.

There was a little silence for a little bit.

Of course, I don't go.

They're not bringing me?

THEY'RE NOT BRINGING ME?

They're not. . . bringing me. . .

Oh.

My.

GOD.

You know what? Screw this. I'm gonna make their vacation a living hell. Just you wait.

Mother and father smiled hesitantly and I returned the gesture with a big fat smirk on my face.

Liam raised his eyebrow, questioning my smirk.

I shrugged and said, "Well, I hope you guys have a lot of fun! Take pictures for me, will you?"

They looked at me with shocked faces. Especially Liam. And soon, he sort of caught on.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh he has a plaaaan.THAT'S why he's not mega pissed," Liam said.

I kept my straight face.

"Ethan?" Mother questioned.

"Yes, mother?" I said.

"Are you?. . ." Dad trailed off.

I shook my head and said "No. I intend on staying here and ONLY here. I'll watch over the castle and all that crap."

"O-kay," Mom said awkwardly.

They all stood up as father snapped his fingers. Soon, maids came in. All of them carrying 5 bags each. Wow, they must be planning on staying away for a long time.

They smiled brightly and waved goodbye to me, not even bothering to give me a hug or even SAY goodbye.

I waved back, half-heartedly. Liam gave me the 'I'm watching you' gesture and I just smirked and winked. His eyes widened and he looked like he was about to shout, but he was dragged to the private jet.

And soon they left. I just realized, that was really quick.

As soon as they left, I asked a maid, "Where are they going?"

"They're going to Derisbuschi where they have a daughter which they're hoping Liam will marry. But stubborness runs in the family and I KNOW Liam will decline. And of course, the parents have to agree," She sighed.

I sighed as well, because I knew he would be treated like this for the rest of his life. At least, until my parents are dead, which won't be soon.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Day 1 - Phase One of Plan Make My Parent's Vacation A Living Hell or Plan MMPVALH

I called up the press and they answered in a heartbeat.

"Kerinthia Krazy how may I help you?" A squeaky voice answered.

I cleared my throat and answered, "Hello, this is Prince Ethan. I'd like to inform you that my parents and brother on vacation."

"VACATION?!" She yelled into the phone.

"Yes, Jesus you're loud, miss," I complained.

"Oh, oh, sorry, sorry," She answered in haste.

I heard here writing something down. Then she asked me more questions.

"Where are they going?" She asked.

"They're going to Derisbuschi," I answered.

"Good, good," She praised, in a way.

"Now tell me, where are they doing there?" She asked.

"My parents want him to marry the king's daughter. I don't know why but that's what they're doing," I answered.

"Yes!" She whispered, not wanting me to hear. But I chuckled a bit at her enthusiasm.

"And what do you think might happen?" She asked.

"I think that he'll decline, since stubborness runs in the family and that my parents would have to agree since they love him and not me," I answered, with a sad tone at the end.

"Aw, Ethan, there's nothing wrong with you. You just need to like dye your hair blonde and put in some brown colored contacts to change your black/brown hair and blue eyes to make it look like your parents. Wow, that has to be the longest sentence I've said in a long time," She said, panting near the end.

I chuckled and said, "I think I look perfectly fine."

Lie.

"Oh, ok. But from the information recieved from reliable resources said that you really want to but your parents won't let you because they WANT you to be the ood one out," She said.

Ouch.

"Well, I'm not so sure. I don't want to change my looks, that's cetain. But I'm not sure if I believe my parents said that. If they did, that wouldn't be surprising," I said.

"Wouldn't. . . . be. . . . surprising. . . ." She said, as if she was writing it.

"Ok, anything else you would like to add?" She asked.

I smiled and said "Yes, they don't want to be distrubed as well. I hear they're doing some pretty important and secure stuff, just to let you know ahead of time."

"Important. . . . . secure. . . . . stuff. . . . . . ok! Thank you so much Ethan! We'd love to hear from you again soon." She said excitedly.

I chuckled at her enthusiasm again and said "Oh you will." Then I hung up on her.

________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I got 8 reads:) Well, pic on the right is Ethan. . . . (ugly? hot? so-so?) I need at least 10-15 reads for the next chapter to go up tomorrow:)

Song: What the Hell - Avril Lavigne

-xXaveragegirlXx