𝟎𝟓. - '' 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢 ''

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝗒, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗅𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐

𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗆𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝟓.
𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.

𝙺𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙶𝙰𝚄𝙻𝙳𝙴𝙽𝐋𝐎 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝚃𝙾𝙿

𝐋𝐎 : 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝚃𝙾𝙿. | 𝗈𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗏. | 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐃𝐀.

▬▬

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 huffed seeing tayana called his phone for the twentieth time, "Bruh I gotta stop sticking my dick in crazy bitches." He groaned before he answered the call. He was up all night trying packing his stuff before he go on the tour with Dakota and synere.

He also was on the phone with the other two getting to know dakota better. Kentrell and synere learned that dakota was very shy and nervous around them, he was totally feminine which the two liked about him.

They played 21 questions and played iMessage games all night after he got done packing. Synere had left him last week so he could go back to Chicago to get his stuff already.

"Kentrell! Why aren't you answering my phone calls?!"

"Yana? how many times I gotta tell you to stop blowin' my phone up like we date?"

"Kentrell, I'm your baby mother whatchu mean?"

Kentrell tugged at his free forms and sighed lowly, "Okay I kno dat but we don't date guh." He mumbled. "And please stop using kacey as yo excuse to call me."

Yana huffed into the phone, "he's wants to see you though." She pouted, kentrell licked over his slightly chap lips. "You wanna see me or do he want to tayana?"

"Kentrell boy. stop playin wimme, HE wants to see you. Ion miss yo ugly denty ass."

Kentrell rolled his eyes and hummed sarcastically, "Ite bitch, I'm on the way." He grumbled hanging up before she could respond to his comment.

He ran his hand down his face sighing loudly. "She deadass gon be da death of me." He rolled his eyes grabbing his gun from his dresser and made his way downstairs and out of the front door.

Kentrell phone began to ring while he was locking the door he stood still as he answered the FaceTime call from Dakota. "Wassam li' ma." He softly bit down on his lip making Dakota smile.  "Heyy kentrell." He spoke sweetly.

Kentrell chuckled and walked to his white mclaren. "You talk to sy before he went to sleep?"

"Hell nawl before he croaked he texted me doa to play him back in archery or ping pong, one of dem."

Dakota hummed as he stared at kentrell. "Oh, you busy right na love?" He asked noticing kentrell was getting into his car.

"Shit'no ma I'm just finna go pick up my son."

"Oh okay. What's his name? you never told me." He spoke properly, making kentrell smile as he cranked his car up.

"My fault, his name taylin rain gaulden." He spoke glancing down at his phone before he zoomed out of his driveway. "Aw that's so cutee." He cooed softly.

Kentrell laughed, "Thank you, his moms let me name him. She thought it was a guh type name."

"No it's perfect, I bet his so cute just like you." Dakota giggled, a smile slowly began to form on kentrell face. "Yea but he bad as hell doa'." Kentrell laughed once more.

Dakota laughed. "Don't do him like that kentrell." He shook his head in the camera. Kentrell shrugged. "He is slime, he be actin' like me sometimes." He mumbled.

Dakota smiled, "He gotta be nice den, you frontin?"

"No ma I'm deadass," kentrell spoke switching between different lines as he sped down the road. "Mhm ion believe you but ima finna take a shower den go to the mall with nau'jour, okay? I'll talk to you later Kentrell."

Kentrell smacked his lips and picked his iPhone from off his lap and stared at dakota before he sadly mumbled a 'okay' in response.

He didn't want to get off the phone with the other even though dakota was going somewhere, he liked talking to the other — just like he liked talking to synere, dakota was slowly breaking through the walls protecting kentrell heart.

Dakota pouted a little and shook his head. "No I'm sorry please don't be sad love." He spoke sadly. Kentrell smiled and took a FaceTime screenshot before he hung up and threw his phone in the passenger.

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 kentrell arrived at tayana Airbnb, it was around two in the afternoon kentrell smacked his lips seeing everyone and they moms was walking in and out of tay Airbnb.

"Bruh what the fuck." He groaned turning his engine off and grabbed his phone and stuffed it inside of his pocket.

The bowlegged figure stepped out of his car and closed the door and pressed down on the lock button three times before he walked up to tayana door and knocked on the door.

"Hol on kentrell." He heard from the other side of the door, he hummed in response waiting for tayana got taylin ready.

After a few minutes the door opened revealing tayana and taylin who smiled at kentrell. "Heyy dadaa." He laughed reaching out to Kentrell.

Kentrell smiled and grabbed taylin from tayana arms and grabbed taytay diaper bag and looked at tayana for a couple seconds noticing something was different about her.

He couldn't put his finger on it.

"Hey pa you okay?" She asked looking at kentrell.

Kentrell hunmed lowly. "Yea I'm good." He mumbled shaking his head as he walked away from yana apartment.

"Dada?" Taylin called lowly, kentrell glanced down at taylin and opened the back seat down where taylin car seat was located at. "Wassam dude?"

"Mommy boyfriend mean to her." He spoke barely over a whisper making kentrell sigh as he buckled taytay into his chair seat. "I'm sorry li' man you gotta see that okay?" He said softly kissing taylin on his forehead.

When taylin smiled kentrell returned one back and leaned up and closed the door. "Mane fuck." He grumbled before getting into the driver seat.