Secret Marriage

September 3, 2007

Gekkoukan High

Minako and Akihiko arrived together and entered in Gekkoukan High, and they bumped into Mitsuru.

"Morning Arisato." Mitsuru greeted.

"Morning Mitsuru-senpai!" Minako greeted.

"Mitsuru." Akihiko greeted and Mitsuru nodded.

"By the way, the tracker that you gave us, really worked the other night. We found the abandoned place where Jin is staying." Mitsuru said.

"That's great! I told you that would help." Minako smiled. Then, Mitsuru noticed Minako's engagement ring given by Akihiko, but she didn't mind.

"Well, I'm gonna head out. I have a lot of work to do in the student council." Mitsuru said and left.

"O-Okay!" Minako said.

"That was fast..." Akihiko said.

"You can say that..." Minako said. Then, she received a call from Lavenza.

"It's Lavenza." Minako said as she checked her phone.

"Answer it... Maybe it's important from the Velvet Room." Akihiko said which made Minako answer her call.

"Lavenza?" Minako called.

"Princess, I'm here to inform you that Master Igor will visit your brother and introduce your children to him. And he will tell him about your secret wedding." Lavenza said which shocked the two.

"W-What? Is he serious?" Minako asked.

"Yes. And he will tell that after school." Lavenza added.

"I see. Oh! And tell him that I will suggest a secret marriage for my brother and his lover. Can you tell him that?" Minako asked.

"Of course. I'll inform him right away about your proposal." Lavenza replied.

"Great. Thank you for informing, Lavenza. And take good care of Akiko and Michiro for me while I'm out." Minako said.

"I will, Princess." Lavenza replied and hung up.

"So, today is the day to tell Yuki about us and the kids?" Akihiko asked and she nodded.

"Well, let's go to class. I'll tell Shinji about this." Akihiko said then they head to their classrooms.

Dorm

Afternoon

Second semester has begun, Makoto just finished his online classes. Then, he received a call from Elizabeth.

"Elizabeth? Why would she call me in this time?" He thought, then he answered the call.

"Greetings, Makoto-kun, Master Igor wants to speak to you privately after school. We will visit your dorm later. And if Mr. Aragaki is with you, it would be better. See you there." Elizabeth said then hung up.

"What do they want me to know? And why is Shinji involved here?" Makoto asked. Then, he shook his head and prepared for his class. Suddenly, he saw an injured Shinjiro knocking on his window.

"Shinji?" Makoto called. So, he decided to open the window and let him in.

"Shinji!" Makoto called and helped him.

"Thanks for letting me in." Shinjiro said.

"I'll go get the first aid." Makoto said and took the first aid kit under his bed and treated Shinjiro's wounds.