8. love II

1: looking into each others eyes, can make strangers fall in love. It has been proven that when someone is gazing at you, the person's body produces a chemical called phenylethylamine, which is associated with the fight-or-flight response.

2: love is really all that matters. 75-year long study, which was conducted by a group of Harvard researchers, has shown that love is really all that matters. The participants' lifelong experiences revealed that happiness and life fulfillment revolved around love or simply searching for love.

3: Scientists suggest that most people will fall in love approximately seven times before marriage.

4: we wear rings on our left ring finger because it has the only vein that connects straight to the heart.

5: Some psychologists argue that we fall in love with someone who is similar to the parent with who we have unresolved childhood issues, unaware we are seeking to resolve this childhood relationship in adulthood. Ex; daddy issues

6: Men and women are subconsciously attracted to those with a symmetrical face

7: It is estimated that 40-70% of female homicides are committed by their lovers and spouses.

8: Men, on average, think about sex every 7 seconds.

9: You can only feel romantic love for about a year, after that it's attachment love.

10: Women are more attracted to guys that resemble their dads and same for guys with their moms. (I've noticed this )