"Ma, ayaw mo manood ng Spiderman? Or Grey's Anatomy? Pleaseee yun nalang." Luis pleased his Mom. Irene pouted and tears began flowing in her cheeks.

"D-deh joke lang ma. What do you want ba?" Luis said and hugged her. Alfy rolled his eyes and just wanted to punch his brother.

"I just want to watch the pinkish pig that is talking with a british accent!" she cried.

"Ok ma. Let's watch Peppa Pig na ok? Stop crying." Luis said as he kissed her Mom's cheeks.

They were watching Peppa Pig when Greggy entered the room.

"Oh hello. You are still watching pa pala." he said as he went closer to his mag ama.

"Mhm. Done ka na with your meeting?" Irene asked her husband.

"Yes. Meaning, it's family time."

"What are you watching?"

"Peppa Pig." she casually said while watching.

"Oh nung isang araw si Piglet, ngayon si Peppa? You like pigs no?" he said and kissed her forehead.

"I don't like pigs. But I like their color pink skin eh. It's cute. They are cute."

"Like you." Greggy said. Alfy and Luis just look at their dad in disbelief.

"Ah so you think that I look like a pig?" She asked him furiuosly.

"So stupid Gregorio." he said in his mind.

"N-no hon. What I mean is y-you look cute."

"Kasi mataba ako? Ha! So I look like a pig to you na ha?!" she uttered. Good thing that the foods were already set aside as Irene started throwing the pillows to Greggy.

"Pagkatapos mo ako buntisin sasabihan mo ako na mukha na akong baboy!" she said as she started crying. Alfonso and Luis picked up the pillows while Greggy is trying to comfort his wife.

"Naiinis ako sayo! Ayaw mo na sakin? Sige! Bukas na bukas the annulment papers will be on your table. Isasampal ko sa mukha mo yon!" she cried. 

"Dear, hindi." he said and hugged her. She kept on slapping his chest.

"Hon you are pregnant. Please calm down." he said and caressed her long hair.

"Hayop ka!" she ranted as she cried in his arms.

"Hey. I said you are cute. Not because you look like a pig. But because you are cute as Irene. You don't look fat, you are pregnant. You are carrying our baby for about 8 months. You are not fat. You are just a healthy Mom who is carrying a healthy baby girl. I'm sorry if you misunderstood that my love." he said as he kissed her forehead. He just calmed Irene down and let her sleep.

"Buti nalang marunong ka mag bola dad ano?" Luis whispered.

"It's true. As long as your mom is happy and healthy with the food she's eating, it's ok. I'm happy to make her suyo when she feels fat or ugly, because she isn't." he said. Irene heard what he said as she was awaken with the sudden movement of Greggy. It made her heart melt. She was so lucky to have him as her husband. She tightened her hug to him and buried her head to it's chest.

A month after...

Irene was currently in the nursery room of her baby girl. Ever since the room is built, she always stays there. There was a hint of lavender and cream color in the room that will really make you calm. She was sitting on the mini bed of her daughter as she caress her tummy.

"Hey love, Mommy's here again in your room. Everything looks perfect but something's missing... it's you anak. We all are waiting for you nalang and everything's perfect. I know you will really not use your room as Mommy will sleep with you always or until you grow up..." she said as she was caressing her tummy, didn't even notice she was tearing up already.