"Your children are so sweet ha?" Irene said as she took a bite of her bread.

"Mana saakin eh."

"Hangin mo." Irene said as she felt another kick from her baby.

"Pati anak mo umaagree saakin. Sumipa pa." she whispered that only the both of them heard. He just laughed and continued eating. As they finished eating they went to the baby section of the mall. They were wearings masks so no one can recognize them. Greggy saw a cute tutu skirt for baby girls and showed it to Irene.

"Look hon, ang cute oh." He said.

"Yup! Pero we don't know yet the gender hon eh. What if sa susunod nalang natin ibuy? Kasi diba baka boy ulit si baby?" She asked. She knew something, of course it's always the mother's instinct.

"Ok hon." Greggy said and placed the tutu back in it's place. Irene wanted something in Kultura so while they were already paying, she sneaked out to Greggy and went to Kultura. She bought a pair of oversized dress and some shawls and payed immediately. She was quick. So she thought she's safe. She thought she was was safe.

Just one store away from Greggy. She was about to go out when a guy  shouted.

"Ayun ang anak ng magnanakaw!"

"Alvante magnanakaw!"

"Mga Beltran magnanakaw!"

"Mamatay na kayo!"

"Mga salot kayo sa lipunan!" 

Those were the things the people shouted. She bowed her head and was about to go back to Greggy when they started to surround her. She was protecting her bump and was about to go back to Greggy when someone pushed her.

"Kulang pa yan sa mga ginawa ng mga Alvante sa Pilipinas!"

"S-stop na please." She pleaded. She was about to stand when someone hugged her. It was Greggy. He's with their guards now and some guards from the mall.

"Let's go. Bakit ka kasi tumakas Irene." She was shaking and was surprised when Greggy used his baritone voice to her. He assisted her in going in the car. Greggy was frustrated because of course! That was his wife! It was his baby! The whole ride was quiet. The moment the reached home they went to the kitchen so that Irene can drink water.

"H-hon." She called him after drinking. She knows that it was her fault.

"What were you thinking? You can just tell me that you wanted to buy something there hindi yung tatakas ka!" He said. He look calm but his voice is already high.

"You are pregnant without those people knowing Irene! Kung hindi ka namin nakita baka sa harap ka pa nila dinugo o di kaya mas nasaktan ka nila!" He ranted and walked out to go to their room. 

Irene just cried. She knew how protective Greggy is to her especially the are expecting a new baby. She was about to go to Greggy when she felt a painful cramp to her abdomen. She also felt pressure to her lower back.

"Ahh!" she held her tummy.

"A-aray." she almost said in whisper as she was in pain. She looked down and saw blood was already flowing down her thighs.

"Greggy! Please!" she shouted in pain. Their mayordoma ran to Greggy's room and told him that Irene was bleeding again.

Greggy hurriedly went down to Irene and saw his wife's situation.

"G-greggy yung b-baby ko." She said. Tears were flowing like the river, like how the blood in her legs flow. He immediately carried her and went to their car.

"G-greggy, I c-can't lose my baby. I c-can't lose another child please." she cried while Greggy was carrying her. In the car he immediately called Kaila. A couple of nurses and doctors specifically Kaila and Hope, her obgynes are waiting for her. He was holding hugging her and making her calM.

"Y-yung baby ko. G-greggy I'm sorry." She cried.

"S-shhhh papunta na tayo sa hospital. Tahan na please." He said he can't blame his wife though. He became too strict also to her. 

The moment they arrived in the hospital the nurses and doctors went to her and brought her to the vip place to check her and the baby without anyone seeing them in that situation. 

"Gorio ano ba ang nangyari?" Kaila asked. He explained to her what happened and Kai just told him to wait for them.

Hours later, Irene was already transferred to a private room. Greggy was just waiting for his wife to wake up.

"Hmmmm." he heard a groan. He saw Irene already waking up. He went to her and kissed its hand.

"Hey hon." He softly said.

"H-hon. H-hon yung baby ko? Yung baby natin?" she groggily and worriedly asked.

"H-hon hinihintay ko pa si Kai. You want something?"

"Hon I just want to know if our baby is ok." she uttered. Greggy just gave her a nod and kissed her forehead.

"I-im sorry. I'm sorry kung hindi ako tumakas hindi mangyayari to. I'm sorry hon. I'm sorry." she cried again. 

"Hon... tahan na tahan na. Hindi maganda sayo ang iyak ng iyak hindi ba? Tahan na." Greggy said as he cupped her cheeks.

"Tama na ok?" he assured her that he is not angry and doen't blame her. He gave her a tight hug when someone went in.

"Kai. Kai yung baby ko? Kamusta yung baby ko?" Irene asked. Kaila just looked at the both of them and sighed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Beltran, I'm so sorry."

Author's Note:

That wraps Chapter 3 hihi! There you go loves! Finally had the time to update hihi! Sorry for the very late updateeeee! School started na kasi and very busy huhu. So ayon lang, hope you enjoyed my update everyone!  Always be nice and stay safe! Muchos gracias! Te quiero!

- Rie  💐