"You sure you're not going to change first?" He said, referring to her white polo shirt tucked in her tennis skirt.

"Hassle." She scarcely replied. "See you later! Text me when you're in the mall." That was the last thing she said before heading out the garage and to the gate where one of the guards helped her.

With a sigh, Jake returned his attention to his car that was yet to be checked or fixed. He pushed the door to his house open and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for himself. The house at that time was empty with both his parents gone and the maids either on their break or cleaning the unoccupied rooms. And as he occupied the enormous kitchen of theirs, a memory decided to writhe its way back to his thoughts despite his almost successful attempt of chaining it to the very corner of his mind where he thought he would never reach again.

"Goodnight Jake."

Siyeon's appearance on his head prompted him to freeze from whatever he was doing. Several features of hers highlighted themselves in his memories, driving him to insanity as he endeavor to think of anything else. Her slightly disheveled hair that she always remembered to keep neat during class, her pair of glazed eyes which refused to glow even when she was seemingly happy, and her pastel lips that parted to a slight extent when she's surprised.

His fist clenched in desperation to get her out of his mind.

To stop thinking of her from a different light.

To stop being so attracted to her.

"Jake, are you alright?" Turning to where the voice came from, he sees Ms. Go standing there with her hand wrapped around a mop. "You're very red."

"I am?" He gasped in disbelief, trying to look for his reflection in anything reflective that could be found in the kitchen.

Ms. Go faintly giggled after getting a glimpse of his expression. "Don't be embarrassed dear. Were you thinking of Hyejin? I remember when you were a child, you would always blush the same way you just did when you see her all dressed up."

Oh, you have got to be kidding me.

"Y-Yeah." He lied, feeling an awful amount of guilt fill his chest as his mind diverted to Hyejin, whom he knew should be the one he was thinking about and not a girl that he claimed to dislike. "Ms. Go, I think I'm going to follow Hana. Can you tell Mr. Ha to assist the mechanic with my car?" He states, referring to their guard.

"Of course dear. Do you want to use your mother's sports car?" She asked with her usual motherly tone that Jake found himself accustomed to after years of being under her care. "I know where the keys are."

"And if mom asks?" There was a ghost of a smirk on his face, evoking her to pinch his cheek like what you do with a toddler. He winced in pain after whilst rubbing his cheek with a small pout.

"I'll make up some excuse, but I can't promise that it would make you look good." Ms. Go says, heading out for a short while before returning with a car key on her hold. "Now go to your cousin. I'm sure you want to hang out with your cousin."

"Thank you, Ms. Go, you're the best!" He says, playing with the keys as he walked to where his mother's car was parked.

It was rare for his mother to allow anyone to drive the red Ferrari she had bought for herself because of how ridiculously expensive it was, and despite spending a lavish amount of money on it, he could count with his fingers the number of times it was used. Since then, it became a space taker in their garage with the owner refusing to drive it or let anyone borrow it.

The moment he was inside the car, excitement filled his system, taking in the fact he was now riding the car his mother has been threatening the rest of the family never to touch. Following the excitement was guilt and fear; guilty that he was disobeying his mother and fear of the punishment he was about to face once she finds out. Still, those alone couldn't stop him and in a matter of seconds, the car was out of the gate and into the road as he drove to the mall.